Questions about Ukraineshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
We plan to fly to Kyiv for the New Year for 5-7 days. What is worth seeing, where is it better to stay - in a hotel or rent an apartment? Also interested in shopping. What will the weather be like, what clothes to take with you? Yes, we speak German and a little Russian, unfortunately we do not speak Ukrainian, can there be problems? If it's not difficult for you, help with your advice. Thanks!
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 6 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, please tell me where in Lviv you can buy not very expensive gifts / souvenirs (symbolic to this wonderful city). Since we will be on holidays, and this means an influx of tourists, probably a rise in prices? Thank you very much for your reply!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, does Duty Free work around the clock at Dnepropetrovsk Airport?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, How much do you only cost for procedures: shower-massage, manual massage, tests, ozocerite, etc. Thank you
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Does the walk-behind tractor need to be cleared? What difficulties can arise with registration
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
If yes, what is it? Normal? Is it worth planning the time to visit it? I really want to buy one thing. The fact that we are flying from F was reported only today.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
all this will be bought in Minsk, so tell me where you can buy it right away in Minsk
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
poiti earn money
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Before flying to Turkey, we bought a suitcase, and it "reptile" fell apart ... it was lucky that at least in Boryspil we were met at the airport ... In short, the question is, is there any point in buying an expensive suitcase? or will it fall apart?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
I want to know what kind of water is there and how you can drink it
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please advise the cost of the Sevastopol-Barnaul ticket (possible with transfers)
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more