Questions about Italyshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
ItalyRome
7 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! What shopping opportunities are there near the hotel? Sincerely, Valery
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Where can you buy inexpensive leather shoes in Rome and Florence? And is it worth buying wine for gifts?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
ItalyRome
Who was in Rome, tell me where is the best place to buy crazy things, leather goods and shoes? What are the prices?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Warehouses of branded and unknown brands are needed. Where is the best place to go to combine with rest? to Bologna, Verona or Naples? I wouldn't want to go to Milan, to be honest.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Advise I want to buy perfume, where is it better to buy in duty free in Italy or in a simple store in Italy?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Is it possible to buy a lace umbrella in Florence, which are usually sold in Venice?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
The girl from the agency advised Barcelona to buy a fur coat, shopping, discounts in July, it's really cheap, I doubt it about a fur coat ... Where to go for a fur coat and so that the family can relax on the beach. Please tell me ?????
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
ItalyMilan
Who knows a good big ski shop in Milan? I'm primarily interested in clothes. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
ItalyRome
In Rome, 3 days, they all require mandatory excursions, we want to get to Castel Romano Outlet in our free time !!!! Tell me how and is it real?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Ya posmotrela i sravnila zeni,bila otkrovenno govorya shokirovanna! y nas v toscane naprimer kojannaya kurtka odnoi firmi stoit 450 euro, av rimini v odnom is lyubimix russkimi turistami magasine,tocno takaya stoit 987 euro ,pri etom ona yje so skidkoi 20% ik sojaleniyu eto odin is primerov .... Yvajaemie turisti, budte ostorojni, watch zeni!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Tell me, pzhl, how much do Venetian masks cost approximately? where can i buy them cheaper?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
And what worth of alcohol can be purchased at Rimini airport
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! I would be glad for any information that will help on vacation.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello! Can you tell me how and where to get to Sotto Sotto and Barberino Outlet? Thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
ItalyMilan
We will be in Milan from April 22-29
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Are there any problems with customs due to export if you go by bus ???
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
how much does a normal room cost there? Not far from the sea. Where is it better to buy clothes? cheaper? And when?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I want to buy winter clothes, we will have a rest in Val di Fassa (Compitello), where is the best and cheapest place to shop???
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are going to go, tell me, in connection with the crisis, how have prices changed there?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more