Questions about UkraineWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ukraine
What to take with you?
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I plan to rest in early September in the Iron Port. Who has been in the velvet season, share your experience) Is it worth going? How is the weather, entertainment, beaches? Thanks!
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good time of the day. I need your help, that is. Interested in such a question, does Lake Svityaz bloom in September? And in general, what is the weather like in September, can we still swim and sunbathe? Or will it be out of season? Thanks in advance for your replies.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please say just go there in 3 days!
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
how to edit ad
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. I'm going to Truskavetsk in November. Tell me what the weather is like this time of year. I don't know what to take. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Need a specific temperature
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
how to dress
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The purpose of our trip is to restore strength after the operation, breathe fresh air, eat real rural products, wander through the forest. Who was in Satanovo at this time of the year, share your impressions
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please help me decide on the region of Western Ukraine and a specific place where it is warm and dry in October and you can enjoy your vacation. Sincerely, Elena.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
And I would like to know reviews about the treatment itself, did you like it?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to order dinner and how much will it cost?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
weather in skhodnitsa in march
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please share information: is it cold in the rooms? And is there an organization for the New Year holidays - if you go alone, it will not be sad? Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
tell me what kind of weather to expect in Berdyansk in the second half of September?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
rainy if so, from what period and for what period, if without precipitation, from what period and for what period?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We are flying on May 19, the weather on the Internet is terrible !! Who just arrived or now in Kemer, tell me, is it really cold there? Flying to QUEENS PARK with a girlfriend.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
how far from the central pump room. Cost for 1 person from 15th september
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What's the weather like there? Does it often rain there or not? Is it warm or cold there?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, if anyone knows what the weather is like at this time of autumn in Lviv? thanks.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
And also at the beginning of June.? How do they feed in the sanatorium "Ai-Petri" I will be with a child, will we not be hungry?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I'm going to go from August 1, but is it worth it????
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me please, I want to go from May holidays for 10 days to the South Coast (Cliff). How is the weather and sea there at this time? What does experience show? What was the temperature in past years of air and sea. You can only sunbathe or the water will reach at least 16-18. Or you should not spend money and wait until mid-June. Thanks
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more
more