Questions about MontenegroWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
Good afternoon, dear forum users. Tell me what the weather is now in Budva, yesterday today, gismeteo shows rains and thunderstorms every day, is it so?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Guys! Who is in Montenegro now? What are the consequences of the hurricane? (The media do not believe for a long time). What are the forecasts for the near future? (I wanted to fly with a child on June 17, now something is dumb). I hope everyone is alive and well. Pah-pah.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me who is in Budva now, what is the weather. We are going to go soon, but according to the forecast continuous rains
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
People tell me what is the weather in Budva now, is it possible to swim, sunbathe ??? all sites have different information ... Thank you
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me who was in Montenegro in September, is it raining there at that time? (Beginning of the month). And what is the water and air temperature? Many thanks!!!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Who recently returned, tell me what clothes to take with you. We are traveling with a small child.. How is the water temperature? Is it possible to swim?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Thanks.))
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
We are going to go together with my husband to Montenegro for the first time. The time has not yet been chosen, I want it in June, but we are not sure that the weather is suitable. We also love comfort. Can you recommend a hotel as well? And the resort?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 25 answers
Hi all. We have been to Montenegro several times already, but at the beginning of the season it has not happened yet. How is the weather in late May and early June. We are planning to visit for 2 weeks, from May 25-28. Thanks
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
How is the sea temperature? Air? And then we are already on Sat - there =))
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to Montenegro in September, tell me if it will be rainy?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going on vacation to Budva from 10.09 - 18.09. Interested in who rested during this period and what to expect the weather? Can you still swim and bask in the sun?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
air temperature at the end of March
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
please tell me what time is better to go to montenegro i would like to get a great tan and swim, in general i would like to bask in the sun and even when the velvet season is in montenegro
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 13 answers
What are the approximate prices for travel in public transport?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
What is the weather like in late April/early May? Is the sea cold? Is it possible to sunbathe? Thank you in advance.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more