Questions about MontenegroTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
Hello! Please share your feedback about the operator "Lyubosvit". We bought a ticket, and now I see that there is very little information about the company on the Internet, I think whether it is a reliable company :(.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
accommodation + flight from 31/05-05/06. 2014 for 1 hour
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
interested in a tour operator in St. Petersburg through which you can buy a tour to this hotel at the beginning of July 2014
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good day to all and good mood. Please advise with whom you can go on such a tour in June.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
2 adults
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
please send the answer to my [email protected] we from Russia would like to fly to Lviv with our family and then continue our vacation in Montenegro
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
I have never been to Montenegro, so I have several questions at once. 1. What is a reliable tour operator from Moscow? 2. When there comes a period when prices are already falling, and you can still swim and sunbathe in plenty? 3. Do you need a visa to go there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. We are going to Montenegro in August, 2 adults, Kyiv. For 14 days. The main problem is the flight: I want to buy tickets myself and not be tied to any tours. Well, don't overpay! Where can this be done more profitably? Which airlines fly to Montenegro? We are considering the option not only from Kyiv, but with the opportunity to visit some other European country (Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania).
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
Tell me tour operators (not a travel agency) in Montenegro with a flight from Moscow.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello, the price of accommodation for 2 weeks, you need a ticket, or just a reservation, and the rest will follow, in general, how much does a vacation for 2 people cost, Svetlana
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
tell me pliz where to look for cheaper flights for the summer of 2013? thanks
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to Montenegro for the first time in the summer. Share your experience of choosing a tour operator. There are a lot of offers, but I don’t want to spoil the debut. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Hello! Please share your impressions about Khors airline, it is very necessary. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Through which travel agency can I get to this hotel? really liked the reviews
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
who flew with joint up from zhulyan????fly on July 1, Khors airline
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me where to go, how much money to take and what kind of everything you can.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Cost for 1 person in case of local accommodation for 11 days summer 2011?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How can I book a room? Through the firm or directly! And approximate prices. Thanks
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
For the first time I saw the name of this company and the tour, other companies do not have it
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to go to Croatia or Montenegro in June (2 adults and 1 child 2.5 years old). If flying by plane, the cost for the child is paid 100%? We are also considering the option of traveling by car (via Odessa, Moldova, Romania, Serbia). In this case, as I understand it, transit visas are needed. Which travel agencies provide assistance in issuing visas? Maybe someone has experience of traveling by car - SHARE !!!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
There are questions about skiing in Montenegro. Can not understand: 1. Which airline has regular flights to Montenegro from Kyiv in winter, or maybe a charter? 2. Who was at the Zabljak resort - how do you like it? And Koloshin? How much can a 2-month apartment near the ski lifts cost. You may also be interested in package tours (skiing) at reasonable prices to Montenegro, but not by bus, but by air.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me a good tour operator in Montenegro in Kyiv!!!! Thank you
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
The travel agency said that "Montenegro is not on fire." If so, what is the most "budget" option? (2-3 girls)))
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I’m interested in the question: can I fly by plane, and rent housing there, in which villa, how much do good average prices cost? And how much does an air flight from Minsk cost? Is it worth it?
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
Tell a tour operator for a trip to Montenegro from Ukraine! I would like to have a cheap vacation with a reliable tour operator. thanks in advance for your reply.
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
We are considering the opportunity to go to Croatia/Montenegro, but what sites to look for offers? They went to Turkey and Egypt from Turtesse and Pegasus, and who would you advise to Croatia from? Another question is the material side of the issue. In these countries, there is no such thing as all inclusive? How can you save money, because everything is in euros. Thanks a lot!
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 9 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more