Questions about Sri lankaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sri lanka
Tell me, does it make sense now to book a tour for November? Or still wait for hot tours?
7 years ago  •  12 subscribers 18 answers
We are going to Sri Lanka in early August. Friends recommend Dikwella. The husband is fond of diving, so it is desirable that you can swim in the ocean. Tell me which region to go? And where are the best diving spots?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
the situation - the sister offers to go there without any reservation at all, you see, she heard that you can take a taxi or a car with a driver right at the airport for hire for the entire trip. and the driver himself will tell you where it is interesting, and take you where you want, and live in guest houses, which the driver will also tell you ... personally, it’s all very dumb for me, somehow I’m not used to such uncertainty, so I ask for advice and opinions, but better - from the personal experience of such trips ... (we plan for January-February, just everything needs to be decided in advance)))
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
for 22 from Donetsk for 2 9 and 10 nights meals 1 and 2 times. what price will you give?
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, which tour company in Kyiv is best to contact for a trip to Sri Lanka, preferably on an individual program?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
I chose a tour to Sri Lanka from Donetsk via Dubai from JOIN UP, but when booking we were dissuaded from this tour operator, citing a bunch of negative factors. Although we were more than satisfied with everything. And the price and departure. But how scary. Yes, and acquaintances, as it turned out, suffered from them in April with the emirates. Tomorrow we will book a tour through Kyiv. At least they are from Donetsk. Not convenient. And the cost of a flight to Kyiv and from Kyiv. Maybe it's not so bad?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Who went on a combined well-organized tour of Sri Lanka in winter, tell me from whom to buy a tour and how much did it cost? We are from Kyiv, a group of 10 people is going.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, I can’t decide: SL or India? India is captivating. Where is the best place to travel with a child? And where is more interesting and beautiful?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, how expedient is it to go to Sri Lanka according to the system. "All inclusive" and the best operator in Ukraine in this direction. Thanks for answers.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me who flew through this operator, how many days from departure they issue a package of documents and tickets.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
is the beach far from the hotel?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Doesn't the Dubai-Colombo plane wait until people arrive from Ukraine? The delay from Donetsk today was 2.5 hours, but the plane to Colombo is not waiting and is now taking off. And then what do people do? We fly on Saturday, I'm afraid that we won't have the same.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
I would like to organize my own tour in the SL without a tour operator. I purchased an air ticket, but I just can’t decide on a host company there to organize an individual tour excursion + vacation on the coast. A question of trust (I'm afraid to pay 100% in advance), the quality of a Russian-speaking guide (I really want to learn as much as possible about the country, and not just hear common phrases and names, as happened many times on other trips). Advise, knowledgeable people, Thanks!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me how much money you need to take, taking into account meals not at the hotel and maybe some kind of excursion. And how is the food in general? looked at photos of tourists, and there is a large net over the bed?? what would that mean??
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
What is the average price of a vacation for 3 people with air from Donetsk or Kiev?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
We are going for the first time, mid-October for 10-14 days. I want a clean and calm ocean. We plan to visit: Kandy, Sigiriya, Colombo, see whales and dolphins (is it possible to see them at the moment?), Vedas tribe (is it worth it?) Which region to choose so that it would not be so far to go on excursions or is it worth taking a combined tour: excursions + beach?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
Who has already rested in Sri Lanka, advise a tour operator in Kyiv for a trip to Sri Lanka?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 49 answers
We are flying in May via Join Up in Trincomal, We read bad reviews about the meeting company.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Landing in Dubai, transfer to Trincomal?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me someone went with the tour operator Join up? Otherwise there are a lot of bad reviews
12 years ago  •  283 subscribers 613 answers
Trincomalé or Punta Cana?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
There is a desire to go in July or August to Sri Lanka (excursions + sea)! I would like to find a good company. We plan to order everything ourselves and organize excursions on the spot + spend a couple of days "seals" on the beach. I'm very worried about the weather. I hope to tell me how best to organize and find people who want to have a good time!!!!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Excursion tour 6 days and 3 days ocean
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We want to contact the hotel directly and book online. How can you do it and not be deceived
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Wanted to make sure .
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more