Questions about Great britainTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Great britain
I think that in the near future there will be a collapse in prices at all resorts in the world. And there are also bad thoughts about the impending global crisis, since the oldest monster of the tourism industry has been deprived of lending.
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 61 answer
Has anyone gone on a bus tour with a coupon? This is not the first time I see this proposal (for example, it was in January, now in May), but it confuses me: firstly, the price; secondly, different travel agencies are indicated on different coupons - Kuznetsky Most, Stary Svet, Golden Ring - by the way, has anyone heard of them? And the site and address are the same - Vorovskogo, 1. Thirdly, they seem to be called travel agencies, and when I called there, they said that they would organize this tour themselves and when asked about payment for single accommodation, they said 130 euros, but on another coupon it was clearly written 60. Yes, and the train is written somewhere included in the payment for the tour, somewhere - no. All this is strange. But for the New Year bought a lot of coupons. But I didn't find any reviews. Maybe someone heard?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I found tours almost identical both in terms of the program and the price of Great Britain + Ireland. I don’t know what to choose ... or are there other tour operators? it seems like I heard that Artex is of better quality or something, but I didn’t deal with them, I went to the Czech Republic from Feeria - no complaints. But on the Internet (and here in particular) - there are very negative reviews about this and that company, but about the extravaganza - more ... But I understand that it cannot always be ideal - everyone has negative reviews ... or is it easier not to go on a group tour, but to go on your own (but through a travel agency), but then order an excursion on the spot at the meeting party? I'm thinking - who was in the UK - share your experience
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
I applied to many agencies and I don’t know where to stay. Please tell me a good tour agency that has good reviews on trips to the UK. I really dream of getting there. Thank you.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I want to send my son (adult) on a tour of a trip to the UK for 14 days, but I just can’t decide on a tour operator, then something is included in the price, then something is not included. How to calculate all costs and provide tickets for the required date? Please recommend a reliable tour operator!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I read the reviews and understand that there is no better travel agency in Kyiv yet! Maybe someone already went on tour "British Kaleidoscope"?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more