Questions about Great britainPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Great britain
I am looking for fellow travelers for joint visits to excursions or independent trips around the country
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who has experience attending English Premier League matches? How is the situation with tickets, can I buy at the box office, or is it better to book via the Internet?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I wanted to visit Scotland on an ex-tour, there are no direct flights from Moscow to Edinburgh, how did they get there, who was there and is it worth it to go and how did they get there if there were connecting flights, how long did it take? flight of the same ak. And how is everything going on?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Была недавно в Лондоне в экс туре 7 дней , много мест посетила , Оксфорд . Стратфорд-на-эйвоне , вообще все понравилось.Хотела еще посмотреть Англию виза еще действует,интересует тур "Большая прогулка по Англии" включает-Лондон – замок Уорвик – Оксфорд – Ливерпуль – Озерный край – Нью Кастл – Вал Адриана – замок Алнвик – Йорк – Ноттингем – Стратфорд на Эвоне – Котсволд – дворец Бленем – Лондон – Бат – Гластонбери – Экзетер – Боскастел-Тинтэнджел – Лоустон – Стоутхендж – Сосбери – Портсмут – Брайтон – замок Лидс. Но отзывы совсем не интересные, вроде как почти ничего не показывают гиды так как не успевают или смотреть оказывается нечего "развали замка короля Артура или построения креп.стены римлянами.Теперь сомневаюсь стоит ли ехать, деньги не малые за этот тур.Или лучше в Шотландию?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can anyone tell me how long the musical "The Phantom of the Opera" runs? If I start at 2:30...
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
A week in October for my birthday. What do you recommend? Where to eat inexpensively if accommodation is near Victoria Station? Where to celebrate your birthday? Pomp doesn't matter. Minorities too.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Can you please tell me if anyone in London used the services of a person who can be called a personal guide. We want to go to London in a small group and are looking for someone who could take us to interesting places on their transport - and not just standard excursions, helped with the hotel and generally showed the city with the eyes of a local resident. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I want to fly to London in September
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, this summer I'm going to study in London. I'm 20, but as I understand it, there I turn out to be a minor? I would like to know what restrictions await me? For example, is there any time barrier after which one cannot be outside? Well, and so on. Moments. Thanks )
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more