Questions about IndiaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about India
Traveling in November 2018. There is no information about this hotel.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Dear experts! We are going from December 21 to January 1 to Goa hotel RIVERSIDE REGENCY 2 * Baga. Where to buy fruit and where is the best place to eat? What kind of excursions? Thanks in advance!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, are there places in North Goa where pork dishes are prepared in cafes? The question is not idle - I have an intolerance to chicken and beef protein.
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We love India for everything - nature, people, ocean, cuisine. We fly to Goa for the fifth time, but for the first time in Charleston. WE UNDERSTAND that there are a lot of sheks nearby, but where to go right away? Where is the most delicious seafood soup? And the shrimp salad? Is newton shop far? And be sure to tell me, dear fans of India, is there wifi in the hotel?
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
The restaurant said that this is a wild vegetable, delicious fried, but I didn’t understand the name, I would look it up on the Internet, I don’t know the name
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We will be with my wife in La Conceicao at the end of December. Which restaurants with Indian cuisine are worth visiting in the first place (for some reason, they write a lot about Russian restaurants in Morjim) and what to do in the evening, where to go for two not very young travelers :-)
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me which website is better (more convenient and cheaper) to take a ticket to India. I'm flying from Kyiv.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
To properly budget for a trip, you need to know the approximate breakdown of prices (in my case) for seafood, their composition (what can be ordered in necks or bought at the fish market) ?? Tell me who is strong in this?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Experienced tell me a few cafes around the hotel Colonia de Braganza where they cook inexpensive seafood (shrimps, lobsters, lobsters ...) What price in rupees should you focus on ??
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Brothers, what about fallen women? Price / quality, location?
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
If I took an all-inclusive, is the beer worthy at the hotel? What brand? What beer in restaurants and cafes? I would like to know the prices.
10 years ago  •  14 subscribers 28 answers
Are there umbrellas and sun loungers on the beaches? I read that you need to buy something (at least a glass of juice) in sheke and they will provide you with a sunbed. And the umbrella? And do all the beaches have such a service?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Is it possible to bargain in cafes on the beach? And if so, how much can you bring down the price?
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
We want to rent a yacht or a boat (of course with a Hindu) for 1 day / half a day, for our loved ones for 6-8 people (the exact number is still unknown). In honor of our loved ones. I'm not trying to be disingenuous. But renting such an expensive boat in Russia with a short summer, high taxes and expensive labor costs 5-8 thousand rubles / day. But when I saw the prices in GOA, I was shocked. 3 thousand $ per hour. for 10 people ..1) IN GENERAL, help with orienting with prices for what. 2) There may be specific links, photos, etc. with addresses. P.S. Our hotel was chosen in Candolim. Help!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I read a lot of information, but questions remained. Please answer point by point! 1) How much does it cost to rent a motorcycle per day season 2013/14? 2) Gasoline. When renting is paid separately or goes in addition? 3) Do they give a lock with a chain? 3.1) Do they give helmets and how much? 4) Is it possible to ride without a license? 4.1) Is it possible to ride a LITTLE, but in moderation? 4.2) Is it possible to ride without a helmet (helmet)? 4.3) Do local traffic cops take bribes and what is the rate?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Sorry of course for the unethical question, I have never been to India. If straight to the question, then "Are there priests of love in GOA?" If "Yes" then what's the point with explanations?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, where did you spend the most money? I mean already in the country itself, without taking into account the purchase of a tour, visas, etc.. It is already on vacation (souvenirs, meals, excursions, transport, etc.)?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! We are going to this hotel with a child of 4 years old, we are thinking which food option to choose, is there where to feed the child with soup in the afternoon?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more