Questions about IndonesiaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Indonesia
Esli mi hotim poehat v park slonov, nado brat exkursiu or vzjat taksi a ta zaplatit pri vhode?? Leela N.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I will be 6.12-13.12.13
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello. We are going to Bali for the first time. Not much money. Is it possible to eat cheap there? If you know, tell me where and prices. We are very worried that we will die of hunger.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
show the location on the map and all the conditions of accommodation and food all inclusive and the cost for 14 days for two with a flight from Kyiv
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Dear experts! Tell me the most optimal type of food in Bali, and how much does bottled water cost How much will it cost if you eat in local cafes? We want to take only breakfast. Will we not starve? Same question for Sri Lanka. Thanks
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I would like to plunge into the underwater world of Bali
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me please. I want to give my husband a ticket to warm countries in February. advise in the bali agency. usually, we go by ourselves, not through travel agencies. is it worth the money spent? my husband loves hiking, he is a climber, he loves wildness, nature. and how best to buy tickets yourself or through a travel agency. I looked at the tickets, 30 pieces for one (60 for two), and the last-minute tour costs 72 pieces. and if profitable, then where to go at the airport? what to look for?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more