Questions about IndonesiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Indonesia
who rested in this hotel what service, beach
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want a secluded place where there are few people on the beach, not a very old hotel. And it would be possible to hold an inexpensive wedding ceremony /symbolic/
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We want to go to Bali in April for 10-14 days to relax with the whole family of 3 adults and a small one 6 months old. child. We have already rested at the hotel in Nusa Dua, and now we want to rent a villa for 2 weeks. Tell me who did it where to start. Ocean view is not required. Calm area. Thanks
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
I want to go
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
They say there are hotels where low tides are less felt, PLEASE tell me. We love swimming very much. What is the best season to visit Bali? so that less rain falls. Thank you
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to stay in this hotel with my husband and a 7-year-old child in a 1-bedroom apartment, in connection with this, the question is: is there a sofa or a bed where a child can stay or do you need to book a separate / extra bed that will cost a separate amount?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
holiday in february in bali
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm thinking of going to the Novotel Nusa Dua Bali hotel in Bali. I buy a ticket at Continent Voronezh LLC. I am traveling with children, so I want to understand how the Nusa Dua resort area is suitable for families with a child
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
What are the features of holidays in Bali in August
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What can you advise about this.
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
I want to rest
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going to Bali for the first time. Tell me which area of ​​Bali is better to choose.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
are there so-called family-child hotels there
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Citizens vacationers, please advise how best to organize a symbolic wedding ceremony in Bali. Interested in a modest European-style ceremony (beach, flower arch, photographer). The prices for the offer of hotels are too high - about $ 800 is an economy package. Does anyone have any proven options?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Which resort combines a great beach and a variety of cafes and shops?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
going to Bali in the spring
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Please write who rested in Bali. Advise. We need both nightlife and diving nearby.Which hotel to choose
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
How much money to take for two, so that you can eat normally, and arrange shopping, spa salons, etc. ... in general, so that everything is enough) we are going for 2 weeks, Kuta.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Interested in Puru Mas Bautigue Beash & spa
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I care about the beach. I read in one review that there are boulders, and when the tide is out, it is simply impossible to enter the water - stones stick out. Please answer, is it true? We love to swim in the ocean, and this is important to us. Thanks. Tatyana.
we eat on about Bali, offer hotel swiss belhotel 4 , no reviews, maybe someone knows about this hotel. and what else you need to take with you on this trip.
Good time of the day everyone! Suggest a good 4 in Bali. So far we have settled on Melia Benoa. How is the hotel? Where can you eat delicious food near the hotel? How are the prices in general? Thanks in advance!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me please! What time of the year is best to go to Bali (with a child, 7 years old), and with a choice of hotel too !!!
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Guys, tell me a good hotel on Bali. There are a lot of different opinions and reviews, but I want the tides to be felt less! And in which area are there waves? I don’t really want to swim in a puddle ((((
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
People who have been to Bali at Nikko Bali Resort & Spa? What can you tell about it and in general about Bali, can you give any recommendations ?! Thank you in advance
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell us.. Why is the hotel category 3? why is it worse than 4? They say that there 3 is equal to 4 in European standards, right? Is it worth going to it at all? What kind of service is there? And I still can not find a single review about this hotel of tourists who were there! Hope for your answer!
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
The first time we go to the island, we are interested in everything, including how much food costs there, whether it is worth ordering at a hotel or by ourselves in a cafe. How much money to take with you? taking into account visiting excursions and all sorts of things :-) except for expensive purchases. Which hotel to choose? People help, because it's a dream to go there. I've been saving money for a year and I don't want to ruin it.
16 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
All questions
UAE
more