Questions about CarpathiansTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Carpathians
Hello! I am going at the end of April to Lvov, then to Ivano-Frankivsk. I would like to live in the mountains higher and there were no cars, so that there was clean air, because. I am allergic to birch blossoms. The main thing is to be clean, without garbage, there are not many people, but at the same time there were several restaurants and cafes, and in the evening to chat with someone from the tourists, otherwise I’m going alone, I’m 23, you know. A hotel or better a private house with amenities, well, up to 250 UAH per day, preferably with breakfast. Is this really everything?!)) Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello tourists :) In September, my husband and I gathered for the first time to go to the Carpathians, we are interested in resting somewhere near the lake, in the forest, in a wooden house. Please tell me if there is such a vacation? Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Journey from apiary to apiary in the Carpathians and Transcarpathia with tasting different types of honey and bee products, as well as acquaintance with the life of a bee and a beekeeper, with healing methods of bee treatment (apitherapy). Traveling with the opportunity to experience the real purity of nature, because the bee is its true indicator, climb high into the mountains and walk with an oar in your hands along the mountain beauty of the river. Tisse. All in one "ApiMandra" tour, the existence of which depends on your answer... 1. I am for such a tour. 2. I don't care 3. Against, not interested. ================================ The tour is born here: http://apimandry.at.ua Let's start it from TurPRAVDA.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Did anyone spend their holidays in Slavsk in these cottages? How are you Heating, hot water, distance to the descents? Pros and cons.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
where can I see the prices for rooms, or how much is a 2-bed standard, junior suite, suite and meals, and whether it is necessary to book rooms in advance
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
choose a tour
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are thinking of staying in Yaremche for a week, and then going to Sheshory to the waterfall! How to get there without a car???
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Yaremche or Tatars??? Where better to go with a small (1 year old) child: Yaremche or Tatariv ??? I want beautiful nature, walking in the mountains and swimming in the river on the banks of which to live. Where is the best place??? I am for outdoor activities (to the best of my ability). To be like, and not to sit in the house. I can't take the tour...
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I want to order a week-long tour to the Carpathians from this company, but I don’t know anything about its reliability
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello everyone. There is a desire to travel to the Carpathians by car in the summer. I would like the hotel (or some house) to be in the mountains or close to them; so that the forest where you can go for mushrooms and berries; river. And of course not very expensive. In general, there was not very much "civilization". Can you tell me who the place is. Thanks.
14 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
I prefer to communicate directly with the hotel
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I would like to spend the New Year holidays in the Carpathians! Share your impressions and information about the tour ... maybe someone was in Kolomyia ... for some reason it pulls there))))
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in this is the question with which of the Moscow travel agencies Yaremche Club-Hotel cooperates directly, without intermediaries ???
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Relax with all amenities on the lakes
We want to relax with my husband, but not much hiking, while seeing Transcarpathia
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me a normal Russian company where you can buy a ticket to the sanatorium "Karpaty" Transcarpathia? You need to buy it in Russia and for Russian rubles. So the advice to "buy in the sanatorium itself" is not needed. Thanks in advance.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
to choose a travel agency in the Carpathians
All questions
UAE
more