Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
Hello! I compared the cost of tours in euros to Turkey for the summer of 2022 with flights from Moscow and Kyiv and was very surprised. It seems that it takes longer to fly from Moscow, and tours to the same hotels are cheaper. What is it connected with?
2 years ago  •  10 subscribers 33 answers
Basically, the organization of the tour itself and the price are of interest (what does it include - flight, transfer or not?).
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me how to understand if the places can still appear for sale or is it final and you need to re-select the hotel?
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Planned vacation for a month on certain dates. The travel agency booked the tour, but there are departure tickets, but no return tickets (the flight was canceled or there are no seats, it is not known exactly). There are 4 days left before departure, and there are no offers to postpone dates or return funds. The travel agency is silent and does not want to explain anything. Other dates do not suit us. Tell me, please, what to do?
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 9 answers
Booked an early booking tour. Hotel - Latte Beach Hotel. The trip was supposed to take place on July 19th. That is after 4 months. We do not want to change the hotel and the prices have already increased. I would like to cancel. Are we entitled to this? 30% advance payment has been made.
3 years ago  •  14 subscribers 13 answers
The money stuck with the operator and our travel agent, with whom the first contract was concluded. Now we are looking for a hotel (almost looked after). And this hotel is more profitable to buy from another tour operator. The travel agent said that it would be possible to transfer money from one operator to another (they, they say, will write a letter to the right place). Tell me, please, how can I do the same procedure, only by contacting another agent, or, perhaps, directly to the tour operator whose money is stuck? Has anyone else experienced this and how is it done?
3 years ago  •  12 subscribers 16 answers
I have been traveling for 6 years to Turkey with Anex, I have never paid for the chosen one (late early departure), this year I came across such a "pleasant" phenomenon. That is, there is no choice - one flight there and one flight back, but Anex asks for an additional payment (20 euros per flight). Am I the only one that's unlucky?
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Every year around this time, late December at the latest, bookings were made for July. Now I have been looking at prices for several weeks in a row - just tin, an order of magnitude more expensive than before. So I’m thinking that they just haven’t appeared yet, or it will already be so, somehow very strange ... Maybe someone in this area works and will tell you whether it is worth waiting for a decline?
3 years ago  •  20 subscribers 27 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more