Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
If now excursions from Turkey to Greece? If so, is it possible without a visa? Is it an expensive pleasure? From which cities and where are there excursions?
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
I read, they advise Rainbow - how to contact them? What is the cost of Pamukkale, Ether, Greece from Marmaris? What excursions are the most interesting?
3 years ago  •  14 subscribers 38 answers
We will be on holiday from April 14, 21.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 4 answers
5 years ago  •  12 subscribers 25 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, pzhl, how is the situation with places where you can buy excursions / trips in this place? Operators in hotels break prices. They wanted to send parents and warn in advance
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I understand that the price of the card does not include audio guides and a ticket to the Topkapi harem. If I buy a card, how can I buy audio guides to Topkapi and Hagia Sophia, as well as a ticket to the Topkapi harem? Is there any separate ticket office for MUSEUM PASS İSTANBUL holders? Or is it possible to pre-purchase online? You really don’t want to stand in a general giant queue at the entrance, especially since the card gives you the right to priority entry.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 10 answers
First time to Istanbul? All good. In Turkey, not for the first time, but all beach holidays. We want to see Istanbul. That is, as I understand it, plane tickets and hotel reservations. Troubled questions: 1. how to get to the hotel from the airport? 2. Advise the area of ​​the city with the most convenient interchange, shopping, parks, attractions. 3. Can anyone orientate the names of inexpensive city hotels? 4. Where to eat if it's not all inclusive anymore. 5. Where to buy a travel card (I remember about moving in Antalya - there are only travel cards on city buses. Payment to the driver does not go through. Thanks for the advice.
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 14 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more