Questions about FranceCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about France
For those who don’t know, the trick of this tariff is that this is not a direct offer from Booking, but placed on a partner site. Those. Bukin, as it were, acts as an intermediary. There are a lot of restrictions, but the price is attractive. But there are complaints about this tariff, because in fact you don’t know which of Bukin’s partners eventually booked a hotel, that is, who is responsible for the tourist’s accommodation.
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Booked an apartment with free cancellation. A couple of days before the deadline for free cancellation, I received an email from the owner asking them to cancel the reservation due to renovations. The fact is that for such an amount on the same dates I will not find similar housing. What to do: say, let him do the cancellation, or complain to Bukin? And what do I benefit from this?
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
I have never encountered this before, but I need to make a flight reservation for a resident of the country who needs a Schengen visa. Does anyone make reservations, and if so, for how long? Is it enough for the entire duration of the visa? I know that you can definitely cancel in business class, up to the last day, but I don’t know about cheaper tickets.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
In my service, there are not always offers with the options I need at a nice price. For solo travel or even when I travel with a travel agency but want additional guarantees (for example, flight delays or lost luggage), I buy travel insurance. I usually do this through Hotline Finance: - inexpensive -fast -convenient (if you forgot your insurance, you can do it right at the airport)
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Interested in the presence of dollar ATMs in Paris. Used these in Turkey. The ATM has dollars, euros and Turkish lira at once. And what about the dollar in France? I will also be passing through Amsterdam.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
What is the best currency to take with you to France?
9 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
All questions
UAE
more