by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Egypt
I think either to change euros for dollars in Kyiv, or already in Sharm euros for pounds in the exchanger. I don't know which is better.
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
My friend is in a situation. A week before the trip, she fell ill with corona. The confirmed test was submitted to the travel agency. The trip did not take place. They said to wait until the end of the tour. Then the operator will inform the decision on the amount of the refund. Deadlines are long gone. The travel agent is silent. Tell me the options for returning money through the court and what laws to follow? How much can be returned? Is there a risk of not getting a penny at all? There was no travel insurance.
2 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
Question: will prices continue to fall and when, or is there nothing more to catch? I understand that this is a roulette, but maybe someone analyzed the frequency of low prices.
3 years ago  •  13 subscribers 19 answers
EgyptCairo
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
What were the real insured events? I do not need advertising or anti-advertising, the very order of actions of a tourist is important.
4 years ago  •  15 subscribers 45 answers
We are planning a trip to Sharm at the end of January. We are traveling with kids on Thursday. We have chosen the Sunrise Diamond Beach Resort Select hotel, because friends have already taken a tour there. We can’t buy it ourselves yet, because. We are waiting for the children's passports. I constantly monitored the prices of the hotel and the price skyrocketed by $400 for our composition and dates. The essence of the question: is there a chance that the price will fall closer to the departure dates? Or is it worth looking at other options nearby?
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 28 answers
Maybe someone knows how best to do in terms of savings. Will the cost of the January vacation go down? We chose Centido. How to do it right?
4 years ago  •  13 subscribers 17 answers
The difference is 2-3 days, but in terms of money there are two big differences. Given the cost on Booking, it does not converge.
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 14 answers
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 15 answers
5 years ago  •  20 subscribers 28 answers
Thanks for the answer)
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! Please tell me: 1. Is the visa fee ($25) accepted in USD or local currency? Will they give change? (If you give $50 or $100) 2. Who withdrew money from the privat card (UAH)? Big withdrawal fee? 3. What is the best currency to pay on the street? It seemed to me that it’s better to withdraw local currency from an ATM and pay like that, because there are no small dollars, and I often see messages that they may not give change, etc. Thanks!
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more