Questions about Czech republicCurrency and money

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
I'm going for 6 full days.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What currency is better to take with you: euro or can I go with rubles? I read that it is better to change in exchangers with Arabs in some area, but in some ways (I don’t remember exactly), you need to be more careful, because. can deceive.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
Dear experts, I read a lot about how the currency is changed in Prague. In addition to money, I want to take a card to pay in a cafe for purchases. Will I have problems. The card is verified in the Baltics, Scandinavia. Thank you
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, who now or recently arrived from Prague, what is the exchange rate for dollars in Arab exchangers ???
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! tell me, pliz, which currency is more profitable to take from Russia. thanks
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 10 answers
I didn’t understand what is better to take with you: dollars, euros, crowns, or all this, but only in bank cards? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me whether to buy in advance a certain amount of kroons or you can get by with euros. Some write that they were brought early in the morning for breakfast at McDonald's, citing the fact that everything is still closed and only here they take euros.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me, please, is it worth changing the euro to their currency in Prague or will it be normal to pay with the euro as well? Thank you)
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
how much for 100 euros in czech crowns?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, in the Czech Republic, are Czech crowns or euros still in circulation? And does the euro “walk” there at all? And if in the Czech Republic you still have to change money for Czech crowns, is it better to take euros or dollars with you? Thanks.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
say that it is better to go with a dollar. because there the euro / dollar exchange rate is more profitable, who has been and knows ??????
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Now Privat Bank is selling crowns at 0.35 UAH. The NBU exchange rate is 0.399 UAH. Which is better, buy crowns in private or pay by card in the Czech Republic. I have a Raiffeisen bank card.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I’m going in October, I’m on a bus tour, I don’t have a clue at all how much money to take, what to have with me and what is the best way with currency, take euros here and change there or immediately withdraw from a bank account in their currency. Please write everything you know, I will very grateful :-)
17 years ago  •  no subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more