Questions about GreeceHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How to get from Dassia to Paleokastritsa by bus? Where is the transfer?
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there a metro station nearby? Until what time is it open and what bus to get to the center?
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Gentlemen, please tell me a reliable car rental company in the village. Skaleta or Rithymno. I would like without Greek surprises with insurance.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hey! Urgently need help: please tell me how and where you can sell last-minute tickets -September 21-to Crete? There was a misfortune and the trip was canceled .... Thank you. Who knows, write as soon as possible!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Metamorfosi at the end of June. Maybe someone has already rested in the village this year?! What are the prices on the beach, on excursions? Does it make sense to take a bicycle (we don’t drive a car), we want to go to Nikiti, to Vourvourou beach, if I don’t confuse the name. If you go from Metamorfosi, then Nikiti to the right, and Vourvourou to the left. How is the food in the hotel itself and in general in general? Are the beaches ready, do you need hedgehog slippers? Any information would be welcome...
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Dear lovers of Peloponnese, tell me the price of a taxi for 1 km. It is necessary to get from Nafplio to Diakofto (departure point of the rack railway train). Can someone tell me the phone number of a private transfer, I will be grateful.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more