Questions about GreeceCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
What offline maps do you use when traveling? It is important that sights are marked and that it is possible to build reliable walking routes. Thanks!
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Need advice from experienced tourists in Greece. Vacation, as usual, two weeks. Arrival in Athens, departure from Heraklion. Preliminarily I plan 3.5 days for Athens. From Athens by ferry to Mykonos, there are 2 full days, then Santorini 2 full days, then Crete 6.5 days. Crete on the residual principle. First of all, I am worried about whether there will be enough time for Athens and Santorini with Mykonos.
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 30 answers
I want to know
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
At the end of August we are planning a family trip by car to Greece from Ukraine (Teropol). There are five of us: me, husband, girls: 14 years old, 3 years and 3 months old, tell me, can someone come this way, can you advise a good place (villa, apartments ). We liked Halkidiki, we want to try it on our own, slowly, with a family car. Thank you in advance !!!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to book a hotel for 4 days on one island, 4 on another, 4 on a third ... Of your choice.?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please help me to find the sites in Greece Chalkidiki of the owners of apartments for renting a summer vacation (2 families of 2 people) Write to e-mail: [email protected] Thank you
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! I want to rent out my property in Greece Attica as a private person! Sincerely, Tatyana
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
A question for independent savages. Has anyone tried to travel by car in Greece and rent accommodation only for an overnight stay in the private sector? How problematic, primarily interested in the Peloponnese and the section from Thessaloniki to Athens
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I want to rent an apartment for the whole summer with a child. I would like to have a closed area and a pool. If someone has such information, then please answer, and if there are suggestions, please email [email protected]
13 years ago  •  11 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me which resort is more or less quiet: without noisy discos, nightclubs. In short, kolgosp "quiet life." Thanks!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What are the rates for a hotel or private sector in winter? Or March/April/May? If you rent an apartment? I heard that Agios Konstantinos is right on the beach.
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
we are going on August 16 for two weeks
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I want to go to my friend for a week in Greece in November, please tell me where to start, where to go to do this, I have a passport, I can live both with her and in hotels
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more