Questions about AustriaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Austria
We are planning to stay for 3-4 nights. With museums, etc. clear. But with transport, not so much. Somehow there was no need before. Who enjoyed tell!
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
1) If I do not pay for luggage, but take only a very small backpack, will it be enough for me? Or is it still better to pay extra for a normal backpack? (a trip for a week to Vienna and Maby Milan) 2) As I understand it, it's cheaper to take online, but the question is when. Will the price now be the same as a couple of days before departure?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, when moving from the airport to Vienna, we want to use the S-7 to the train station. Then 2 stops by metro (U) Do I need to buy an additional ticket?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, how is the withdrawal of money for booking a hotel room? Is it possible to pay for a hotel room in cash or strictly by card? If they withdraw money from the card upon departure, how will the conversion take place? For the first time I want to book a hotel on my own, so there are so many questions! Sorry!!!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Trip for two, family vacation. stop in Vienna, work out routes for every day in Austria.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, is it more convenient and cheaper to get from Vienna (airport) to Salzburg in the early morning by bus or train? Which is cheaper, buy a Vienna Card or a travel card for several days. We are 5 people, two of which are 10-year-old children. Thank you in advance
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
All questions
UAE
more