Questions about russiaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
There is a feeling that the vacation does not shine for me in the winter, there are "bare" holidays from December 30 to January 8 - only 10 days. Where can you fly from Moscow in the summer without hurricanes and tropical rains? Ideally, some small island to see it all in a week.
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 23 answers
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
russiaAnapaFeia 2*
You have to decide if it's worth going.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
An unpleasant situation happened to me in the marketing company Avangard LLC, located on 54 Epifanskaya Street, as a result of visiting which I lost a large amount of money. Large because I live alone with two children. 2 days ago I bought food in Shchekino, in the Spar store, they gave me a card where a valuable prize was drawn. A few days later they called to claim the prize, the operator insistently asked me to come to their presentation, my husband refused to go there until the last, but then we still decided. Having arrived there, they treated us to tea and showed videos. Then, when they began to offer us vouchers to different countries for two for 147,000, we refused. Then they began to put pressure on us and persistently offer this voucher. We were not allowed to consult with each other and go out anywhere, they said unpleasant things.
10 years ago  •  12 subscribers 34 answers
What was the weather like in June 2012? And if possible, please, full forecast?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
we want to go to Anapa with a friend in early June, they don’t give a vacation in a different way. Is the sea still very cold?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
t756546
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
they say that the situation with the departure to Sheremetyevo Airport is completely deplorable ... much worse than the one reported on TV and radio ... eyewitnesses respond!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
so that it would not be very hot and the entrance to the sea was good
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello! Interested in Taba in NG, we are going to go on vacation for 2 weeks to the HYATT TABA 5 * hotel Can you please tell me what the weather is like there? Is it worth going there? Thank you waiting for an answer.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, who was in St. Petersburg for the new year? what is the weather there at this time? And how do museums and various attractions work at this time (the Hermitage, Peterhof, etc.)
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
what was the weather like all september to now
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Accurate weather for September 16, Yekaterinburg
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I would like to relax where the sea is clear, but I don’t know where it is in the red region.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
your resort
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Answer, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
What is the weather like in Sochi at the end of November? What is the temperature of the water in the sea?
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more