Questions about russiaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
What documents are required for a minor citizen of the Russian Federation to leave Ukraine for Russia? Does he live in Ukraine with his mother, a citizen of the Russian Federation, who has permanent residence? Thanks!
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I don’t want my son to have a tablet as his only friend for the summer. Can someone tell me an inexpensive camp near the Black Sea?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
8 years ago  •  9 subscribers 5 answers
Are children fed well and varied? Is there air conditioning in the dining room? Is there a pediatrician on site
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
There are three of us: two adults and a 4-year-old child. Is it necessary to pay for a child, provided that he does not occupy a separate bed (sleeps on the same bed with his mother) and does not eat in the dining room or can eat one serving with his mother.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Wish it was a quiet hotel. And not far from the sea and attractions. Thanks in advance for your advice!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
russiaUfa
recommend a resort. I want to improve my child, he often gets sick.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How to make permission if the father and the notary do not agree to make permission?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more