Questions about russiashopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
I'm thinking of going there for the weekend. In Moscow, the weather is God's shit, and there is still +30.
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Please answer .... Recently I was in Novosibirsk and they showed me a whole market of expired products that were cheap. Is there something similar in Barnaul???
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
how to buy chinese taobao products at wheretao.com? Can you help me?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I have my apartments in Sunny Beach. I would like to come this summer to have a rest and at the same time for business to buy in bulk directly from the manufacturer leather products - gloves, wallets, purses, etc. Tell me, please, where to go? address - email, etc. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon! I didn’t pay attention to something before ... I always paid in cash. And now too lazy to bring cash. Is there a payment by bank transfer in Duty Free Moscow Sheremetyevo D, F?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If I live in Ukraine and want to buy goods in an online store, which will be delivered to me in the nearest Russian city from the border, because. this store has problems with customs clearance, could I safely pick it up when I arrived in Russia? What documents do I need?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Will it be enough for a family of three in Egypt for 10 days, the amount of money in the amount of 1000-1200 US dollars, for small things, for some excursions, and for going to restaurants.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me please, I'm going to go to Turkey to buy clothes for the store. Where is the best place to buy? What factories? How is the procurement process going? Are there any unpleasant nuances?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to visit Moscow by car. How much does a liter of diesel cost? Where can I leave the car to fly to St. Petersburg and how much will it cost? And what is the exchange rate of the ruble to the dollar?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I'm going to buy a fur coat in May and I don't know how to make the right choice...
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more