Questions about russiaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
And I also want to know which tour operator is the worst in the Russian Federation, i.e. who behaved like a pig against the backdrop of a pandemic. Don't be shy about ratings!
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
I am looking for the coordinates of a tour operator for cruises on Disney liners - they are tailored for children's vacations - the office is located in St. Petersburg on Maly Prospekt VO. house 22, but I don’t have phone or email coordinates the manager of this company came to my e-mail and offers to draw up everything using scanned documents and transfer money to the details provided - I suggested a trustee, but the manager, referring to the company's policy, refuses to accept him at the office - I want to clarify the company and contact with someone from firms - I'm afraid that either the manager somehow - or a swindler - thanks for your attention
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
how much in the summer is an economy ticket kiev-sochi and how to buy or book a ticket for a kiev-sochi plane tell me
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go to Moscow, so I took up the issue of finding an air ticket, is the most adequate price on the aviakassa.net website at the moment? Maybe there someone bought, there are opinions? Are there any unexpected fees at the end of the payment?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Reviews about the company MojaLanka.ru from Yekaterinburg. Who used the services of the site of this company? Respond! Reviews are on their website only. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I came across the GrandTravelGroup service on the Internet, someone flew through them, there are reviews on the Internet, but they are painfully sugary, they look like advertising.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we want to go on white nights, on average for 5-6 days, we would like to see, learn more during this time, to settle in a good hotel, but budget.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Can anyone tell me which travel agencies in Ukraine cooperate with the medical resort Matsesta? I myself live in Russia, and my mother lives in Kyiv. Since she couldn’t buy a ticket to the Carpathians for hydrogen sulfide sources, I’m looking for her to go to Matsesta as soon as possible. Maybe someone went there on a ticket bought in Ukraine? I would be grateful for the answers and in the field of approximate prices for 24 days of recovery for November-December. Only the quality of treatment is important, the comfort of the building itself is secondary. Aby was warm and the bathroom in the room.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
On September 4, at the end of the working day of the agency, when only one manager remained in the office, we chose a tour and signed an agreement, gave the money. We were given a piece of paper with a seal and the amount of payment and a contract. She took money and copies of documents home. When we returned, we decided to look at the hotel in more detail and it turned out that its website was blocked, and the reviews (fresh) were the worst. We decided not to spoil the holiday and refuse. Working day of the company 10:00. My husband called immediately and said (at 10:00) that we were refusing. They want 20% of the cost of the tour from us, explaining that it was booked for us. The agreement does not include interest. What's the best way to do it?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
There are a lot of travel agencies, but there are even more dissatisfied and deceived tourists. What to do? Who can you trust with your vacation? Please advise. Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Why do different travel agencies have different information about free or occupied rooms, will it not turn out that we will pay 20% for the reservation and, as a result, will not be settled at the place of arrival at all?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I would like to go with my son to St. Petersburg. Tell me, please, a reliable travel agency, who went - share your impressions. I will be very grateful
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Zhina and I want to go to St. Petersburg a week please tell me thanks in advance!!!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Actually a question. What mailing system (with ready-made tourist bases) is popular in Russia?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
excursions + rest, May-June
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
who can say anything about the travel agency Mars Travel in Moscow
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, who knows about the Worldventures.com holding, what kind of company is this or is this another money pumping? thanks ...
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I'm going to go to Yalta to the sanatorium "Pine Grove" I found information about the sanatorium on the Internet on the site "Unified Resort Network" Resort Store ". Has anyone used their services?
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
Please inform about possible trips to Moscow for a period of just a few days. trip by railway transport. I live in Ivano-Frankivsk (Ukraine). Cost and living conditions. My email address [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I don't quite understand how to arrange a trip. Maybe you can find a place to stay on the spot.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I would like more information
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
And, preferably, without transfers.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Dear experts, advise a reliable operator in St. Petersburg for excursions.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Prompt tour company in the Crimea. and whether to stop at the Safe Haven in the Rock. Write down who was there.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
We want to fly to Kamchatka to watch the Beringia 2009 dog sled race. Where to buy a tour? Sincerely, Alexander.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more