Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are planning to go in early July.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
"Because for every sneezing - 100 crap ... pissed off" - this is not an explanation)))
4 years ago  •  14 subscribers 36 answers
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I got married 2 months ago. Back, I changed the passport of the Russian Federation to the surname of my husband, but I don’t have time to get a foreign passport yet. Will they let me go to Egypt on a passport with my maiden name?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Hello guys! Tell me, did anyone manage to take a last-minute tour to Egypt before the new year? All tour agencies strongly recommend millet) to take tours already now at three prices (((
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Tell me please, would you like to go on vacation to the mountains to ride for the New Year holidays for 3 days. Approximately from January 5 to January 8. We want to clarify the cost of the tour, which is up to 5 thousand with food, accommodation, travel.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me how much a ticket for two will cost, with meals, with a decent room, of course with excursions and entertainment.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Looking for my father, never seen him.
13 years ago  •  11 subscribers 13 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more