Questions about russiaCommunication and Internet

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
Now when I am 30 years old, I found out that I have a brother, his surname is different, I want to find him
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We often visit Europe with my husband. It is expensive for children to call us. We want to buy Simtravel. Nowhere could I find the cost of calls from mobile or landline operators in Russia to simtravel. Tell me who knows! And in general, a sharer of impressions about the cost of negotiations with Europe and the countries of the former USSR
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
A trip to St. Petersburg only by bus or by train, and how does the cost of a tour to St. Petersburg change in June 24...30
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, my name is Maria Pakina, I am participating in your contest, my nickname is pakina1. The problem is that someone specially takes away votes for me, I have a good photo and it would come to my mind to put minuses only to rivals so that it could not compete with others. I don't know what to do all my efforts are in vain, because the rating according to the rules is built on the basis of positive ratings. I noticed that with the growth of votes from the user Guzenko1, my grades are falling, I don’t know if he is to blame - these are my guesses. I'll forgive your help in this situation - I can't ask my friends to vote anymore - it's pointless. It would be most honest to expand the TOP for the jury or remove the ability to vote against. Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who has a boxwood grove phone how can I call them directly there?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I interrupted my stay for health reasons, they said on the spot that I purchased through Moscow and wrote to Moscow, but where I did not send letters, I did not receive a single answer. It remains for the President of Russia to send a letter. [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We have an individual approach to each tourist.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
they wanted to agree in advance on the reservation in the "singing in the blackthorn", the owners called back and asked to send money 10 percent through the bank, otherwise they would not book, maybe these are scammers? please let me know if anyone has had the same problem
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
call the sanatorium "Slava" in Mirgorod, code 05355?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more