Questions about russiaHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
I'm planning for next year in Russia.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
What are the impressions? Is the trip difficult to bear? What happens at the borders? What are the best seats on the bus?
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
There is a choice between two transports: train or bus. And if traveling at night on a train is not a novelty for me, then there was no experience of such a trip on a bus. Of course, budget prices for Busfor and Ecolines are tempting. The prices for the train are many times higher. But is it reliable and safe to travel abroad by bus, and indeed? I read a lot of reviews, people's stories about traveling on the most popular carriers. And there is less and less desire to save and go this way. There, in fact, everything is completely unpredictable. And who knows if I'll be lucky or I'll remember all the horror for a long time. Last minute cancellations, issues with time refunds, bus breakdowns, huge time delays, and that's not all. As a rule, trains are not canceled, and they arrive on time and take you safe and sound. Well, there is a normal bed. I can’t imagine how you can ride for 10-13 hours in a sitting position, not to mention sleep
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
Three days later on vacation, departure from Sharik, I'm afraid to check in my suitcase as luggage.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more