Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Truskavets
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Truskavets
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Entrance to the pump room became paid. There is a viral pandemic in the world. For people who have been vaccinated, the issue of a resort holiday becomes relevant again. But! Only if sanitary conditions are strictly observed. Those. limit the number of people at the same time in the room. The release of mineral water, which excludes the possibility of transmission of infection through touching taps with personal containers. For example, using disposable cups. Questions in the first place to the authorities. But I would like to hear the rest
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to stay in the private sector, cheaper
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 2 answers
Who had a rest in 2018? Has anything changed? Previous reviews are not very
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
I will be grateful for all advice.
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, I heard that a pump-room was repaired in Truskavets and made it paid. What is the cost of water now and what is the payment procedure (cash desk, or first to the doctor)? thanks
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, I have stones and sand in my kidneys, I am considering the option http://san-moldova.com.ua/ I liked the variety of services and SPA. And I also wanted to ask about the pump room, is it close?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We eat as a family with a child. Everyone should have their own treatment. I would like to live closer to the sanatorium Moldova.
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
please tell me which sanatorium is better to choose for the treatment of the digestive system, more interested in where the best treatment is done!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to Geneva, 22.09-06.10.2013. Reviews are more negative. Do I need to bring a towel, slippers, bathrobe and hair dryer? And yet, at this time of the year (end of September-beginning of October), what should I take from clothes? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me. I am going to Truskavets at the end of July for the first time. I will live in a private villa. For general recovery, I want to go to the salt room and pearl baths. Where is the best place to buy these treatments? Thanks for the answer.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
Our tourists are planning to book accommodation with you for 3 weeks in October (they will fly from Siberia). For several days I have not been able to get information about the approximate cost of a course of treatment per adult (kidney problems). I made a request to you and the tour operator - silence.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
What offers are there on the private real estate market, closer to the pump room, the park, the dining room of the sanatorium, the medical building ...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me who rested, in which rooms the conditions were normal, and which rooms were terrible? Thank you very much in advance
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I am traveling with my 8 year old daughter.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I want to rest and heal for 20 days in Truskavets from September 25-30. Separate housing with normal repairs and amenities is suitable not far from the lower pump room and the sanatorium so that you can attend procedures. Water and the Internet are required. 0503304831, Dmitry
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to drink water for the kidneys and rest.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning to go to the resort with the family. Who was, what do you say?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
They give a trade union voucher for mother and child to Yantar. Is it worth going? And how to minimize discomfort - reviews are 3 everywhere ... How much will this treatment cost additionally?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If check-in is on Saturday at 11 pm, then when can we get an appointment with the doctor on Sunday or only from Monday?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me the direct phone numbers of Kalina or another boarding house with 1-bed accommodation within 160-200 UAH, not very far from the pump room
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more