Questions about TruskavetsPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Truskavets
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
I read on the internet that there are organized beaches near Truskavets near the "Kozatsky farm" and 3 km from the city on Lake Pomirki. Who was? And how do you get there if you don't have a car? Thanks for answers.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! I read in a review that there is a possibility of eating at the Miratel hotel. Please tell me how much it will cost an additional 3 meals a day at the Miratel Hotel for 1 person? Thank you in advance, Julia
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
New Year 2013, a company of 8 people want to visit this resort. What is the program for this event? And what is the pricing policy? I wanted to combine business with pleasure.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are planning a vacation in August from 10.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we want to come to you 2 adults and a child 5 years old how much will it cost for 21 days and what does it include, and how can I book?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who was with the baby, how do you like it? what entertainment for such little ones? How about food, is it possible to order porridge or mashed potatoes? Are there strollers for rent? Thank you Xenia
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Gentlemen, tell me who was in the hut, will it not be boring there in the month of November? we are planning to go, but since it will not be warm outside the hotel, you won’t go out (so we think ... is it worth it? And also, is it worth taking buffet meals.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Truskavets as savages - we have already booked accommodation in a villa, we have decided on treatment. But we want to eat something dietary and correct. Optimally - in some kind of sanatorium, so that it was tasty. The buffet is just ridiculous for a spa treatment. Therefore, we want to have exactly breakfast-lunch-dinner, sweet tea with butter and all that :-). Who rested, tell me in the dining room of which sanatorium they feed delicious dietary food? And where better not to go, because the food is very tasteless?
14 years ago  •  13 subscribers 14 answers
Truskavets sanatorium Yantar
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
is there any entertainment activities in the hotel? like a disco.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more