Questions about Sunny BeachTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sunny Beach
Good afternoon! We are going for the first time to rest abroad in late August-early September. Because the budget is limited (up to 12,000 UAH for two with my husband) we will go by bus. Recommend a tour operator for a bus trip. Which hotel is better to choose? Should I take ALL at the hotel or take only breakfast and eat in cafes. What to look for when choosing a tour? Is it realistic to invest in the planned budget? Thanks.
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 22 answers
Hello, tell me, are there any of you who can share your impressions of this tour operator?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello, in the summer I want to go with my girlfriend to Bulgaria, Sunny Beach. This is our first trip. The budget for one is about 9 thousand UAH, preferably for 10+ days. I want a good rest, to the extent of economical. We are 18, so we are interested in all youth hangouts and entertainment. Please advise a good tour operator, hotel. We can travel by bus or by air. We can from Kyiv, but better from Chernivtsi. Thanks
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
They offer a tour to the sunny beach in a seagull resort 4 * for reasonable money. Join up, please tell me whether to fly with them, will it not be scam? I read a lot of negative reviews about them.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 75 answers
We already paid for the tour, only then I started to learn about the carrier. It turned out to be iltur, and the reviews about the buses and the tour operator itself are not comforting. You could say terrible. Who went with them, share. How are the buses? What do you need to know about them before the trip? I will be grateful for any information!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 20 answers
Hello! Maybe someone had a rest this year in Kotva? share information)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers