Questions about Sunny BeachExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sunny Beach
If so, where exactly, what is the price, how long does it take, how is the group formed? We are going for 9 days. Thanks
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Enlighten me. We are thinking of going to Istanbul for one day. The question is how much it costs, from whom to take, what takes time, in short, all aspects are of interest.
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Hello! Who traveled from Sunny Beach on an excursion to Romania, please share your impressions! Is it worth it to spend two days of rest?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
I ask you to help in compiling the route SB-Sozopol. We want to rent a car in SB and drive to Sozopol. The question is which places along this route are better to visit in order to see and appreciate the beauty of these places.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to Sunny Beach in July. I wonder where you can go or go there.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
We made a double visa in order to visit Istanbul, but after reading the reviews about this excursion, we doubted whether it was worth going there. Are there other options offered? And another question: where can I find a Turkish clothing store Wai-ki-ki (in Bulgaria, not in Istanbul)?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 17 answers
Please tell us who was, about the following recreational excursions: 1. Fishing. 2. Jeep safari. 3. Evening walk on the yacht.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
My mother, 68, and daughter, 11, are traveling with me. Where can I go so that it is not tiring and interesting for everyone?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
if possible in more detail
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! I ask for your help since I am going to Bulgaria for the first time and I would like to visit the sights of Sunny Beach (and not only). Thank you in advance. Maybe someone rested in Carolina and can tell something? Thanks to!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Interested in cost, duration, and indeed, impressions of the trip.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 25 answers
Hello! I'm going to Sunny Beach in the middle of June (Slavyansky Hotel). Tell me, please, how best to get to Nessebar and where is the best place to go, what sights to see?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Please, who rested in the Kiparisite 4 * hotel, then share your general impressions. And did you go on any excursions and are they worth it?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible to go to an ostrich farm from Sunny Beach? In which settlement, how much does it cost, is there souvenirs and something edible on the farm (eggs, meat)? Thanks.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
question about fishing excursions
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I read on the net about the caves of Yagodinskaya, the dragon's throat (I think), in the Rhodopes. Is it realistic to go there from Sunny Beach, I’m interested in organized ex, if so, how much will it cost in terms of price and time and where do I need to go in Sunny Beach. What agencies in Sunny Beach would you recommend ex not promoted, if any.
I really want beautiful nature, better with an overnight stay in some quiet hotel. In addition to this ex. what else is worth seeing. How can I go to Sliven on the cable car from Sunny Beach.