Questions about Sunny BeachPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sunny Beach
They wanted to take a ticket without meals in order to try Bulgarian cuisine in a variety, so I read from reviews that food in Bulgaria is cheap; and here they tell me on the forum that food is very expensive on the Sunny Beach, that it is better to take half board, because fruits, meat, wine ..... - everything is expensive. Advise all the same: how much does lunch cost in euros or dollars (salad + meat, for example), their dishes are nationally interesting, fruits ... is it even possible not to be hungry for 10 days, having about 300 euros for two on hand?
9 years ago  •  14 subscribers 30 answers
Can I order two meals a day?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! How much is a taxi now? And how to call?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I don't want to get an infection
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
06/01/2014 going to Grand Victoria 4 with a child of 3 years.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
where to celebrate a birthday, maybe someone will tell you about the Khan's tent or Varvara (Ravda), maybe there is something interesting in Nessebar. I will be grateful for the advice.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
I know that the principle is that the farther the cheaper, but I want it to be tasty too, maybe someone specifically will advise some establishments. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in prices in cafes, machans, shops, prices for entertainment on the beach and in the city, excursions, water park. In short, everything you know. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
really want to go there...
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
is it worth it to go? how much does it cost for a taxi? to negotiate there and back?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Relaxed together and had a great time. Girls write.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 25 answers
what kind of food do you take with you for a daily move to Bulgaria? departure at 7 am.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
The child is very picky about food.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, Shipka Hotel (Sunny Beach). What time is the latest to go for breakfast?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I can not find any reviews for this year about the hotel Sredets 3*. Please, who was there in June-July, write in detail what and how.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, is it possible to rent a car in Sunny Beach?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I want to know about your favorite places and restaurants in Nessebar and Sunny Beach. Share, please, information? Where are the best fish restaurants and what dishes and where do you recommend trying?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I'm 15, I'm going with a friend and a group, with a teacher. Is it strongly controlled how long you can walk around the cafes yourself, and is it possible at all, do we do what we want during the day, like on the beach, with or without a teacher, and what time we get up, etc.? Are we divided into age groups, for example, if there is some kind of program, one for children under 14, and the other, for example, from 15 to 18, etc.?
Tell me please, they whispered to me that the hotel has some kind of bracelets (blue, orange ..), the color of which determines the daily routine, which must be strictly observed, is there such a thing?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me what to take with you
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, Shipka Hotel 3* Sunny Beach, what can you say (for a young couple)? Where to go on excursions, whether to take breakfast and all inclusive, we are going for the first time ...
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, is 250 euros enough for 12 days if only breakfast is included? How much, ideally, to take for entertainment and food (so on average)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
In addition to the supervision of the accompanying persons (from the travel agency), are the animators or someone else watching the children? I'm going with friends, I want to know if there will be a possibility of free rest.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in the legality of bathing at night and safety, in terms of whether any unpleasant living creatures and so on come ashore at night.
Never been to this hotel. Who was - share your impressions. Should a family with 2 teenagers go?
Is it expensive to eat in a restaurant? All inclusive this year. We do not know whether to take or not?
I am going to go with a child to the Palace in June 2012. I want to take only breakfast in this hotel. What cafes do you recommend high-quality and inexpensive (names, where to be, preferably near the hotel, how much does it cost, what to take?)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 33 answers
Do grandmothers from the surrounding villages bring goat's milk to the market? Want to drink! What is the cost of half a liter-liter?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »