Questions about Sunny BeachWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sunny Beach
sea ​​temperature
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me what the weather is like in the second half of August! Is it hot or how? Is the sea still warm?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
how is the weather there, how are the prices
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
And what about the Meridian Hotel? Although it probably doesn't matter! Tickets paid! I climbed all the sites and already managed to fall in love with Bulgaria! I sleep and see myself there !!!!))))
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Ladies and gentlemen, vacationers, tell us what the weather is like in Sunny Beach now? It's almost autumn in Kyiv, it's constantly raining. I don't want to think that I won't catch the warm Bulgarian sun!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
do we need warm clothes? we go on vacation from 1 to 14 September.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
There are no hotel reviews. Write, please, who was.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm afraid that it will be cool. Numbers from 7 are the sea already warm?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We are going with a child of 5 years to the resort of Sunny Beach at the end of June
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We bought tickets to Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, hotel "Slavyansky" on June 9, 2012. I want to know everything
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 19 answers
We are planning a vacation from September 10 for 2 weeks. We decided to take a look at Sunny Beach, as we were told that this is the warmest region in Bulgaria. What activities are available for children in the city at this time of the year? We are 2 adults + 1 child. 2.4 years. Will the sea be warm, as in the statistics of 24 degrees? How is it with rain and wind? I would like a hotel on the first line from the sea, but so that there was where to take a walk (the promenade, the embankment is not far away). This requires a quiet and comfortable hotel. The budget is not great. As an alternative, we consider Croatia and Turkey. Of these 3 countries, they were only in Turkey (3 times). Thanks for the tips and help!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
In other words, is it worth taking some kind of blouse and jacket, as well as an umbrella? I don't want to carry half a closet in my suitcase. And I don’t believe the forecasts of weather forecasters, except for “They promise darkening in the evening”)), based on experience. I am going to Sunny Beach, but I also plan to travel to Bulgarian cities.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 24 answers
I really want to know how things are with hot water and electricity at the resort this year. Last year there were frequent interruptions. What is the weather, perhaps the local forecast for the near future. Thanks for answers.
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
plzz tell me it's really necessary and is there wi-fi
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Probably best to take only breakfast (or half board).
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Sunny Beach from 27.05 to 11.06. Tell me please, what is the weather usually at this time? Is it possible to swim already? [email protected]
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
///
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What is the average temperature since June at this resort
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Please tell me, from August 25 to mid-September, what is the average air and water temperature? And is there any seasonal storms and rains at this time ???
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We want to go with children in mid-June to Sunny Beach. Can you please tell me what is the water and air temperature at this time?
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers