Questions about PhuketCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
No matter how I figure it out, it turns out that a self-booked round-trip flight for two + a hotel is not much cheaper than a voucher (I look at hotels 3 *, 2 *. I think that there is no point in looking for an apartment either. For Phuket, there is Phuket.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I’m going to Phuket in the second half of April, 15 days. I picked up a 2 * hotel in Karon, but I’m not tied to the hotel, I’m going without maintenance. Can somehow diversify the trip, do not sit in the same hotel? Or don't get carried away? Submit ideas! The hotel is up to 20-25 dollars, but if for 3-4 days, then it can be more expensive. Of the priorities - and "bounty", and excursion, well, a day or two can be spent in Patong.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Members of the forum, please tell me how to navigate with a taxi at the place of arrival in Phuket? We are going to Thailand for the first time, we have no idea what the cost of a taxi ride from the airport to the hotel (Karon Beach, Your Place Inn) should be. How do taxi drivers travel, by meter or by agreement? Are they fooling the ignorant?) Thanks in advance!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Dear forum users, we need your help!!! We are going to visit Thailand -3 adults, Phuket (savage). Before that, we didn’t go anywhere on our own. We booked tickets on Thai Airlines, but we probably did it wrong with housing: we booked a hotel (budget) on Karon for 4 nights on Agoda, with the hope of finding a cheaper option on the spot. The question is how realistic is it to implement and what is the current price range? Interested in budget options. Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Knowledgeable people, tell me, please, how to organize a transfer from the airport to the hotel? We booked a hotel (Phuket), but it does not provide a transfer. Do I need to book this service somewhere in advance or catch a taxi upon arrival? We fly to Tai for the first time, hence the question. Who does not complicate, share your experience!) Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
In November we are going to Thailand for the first time, to Phuket. Tell me, please, which beach is better to choose, for us it is preferable that there be less distance. And which hotel to choose, a more budget option.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How much is a banggok-phuket-banggok ticket? How can I buy cheap tickets for December now?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Advise the hotel is beautiful and the name on the first line and how to book it.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Advise the hotel is beautiful and the name on the first line and how to book it.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Recommend a beautiful hotel on the beach and not far from the center of Patong Phuket
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers