Questions about PhuketExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
Thailand Phuket hotel All Seasons Naiharn Phuket from this hotel where it is better to buy on excursions
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
We want to rent a bike or a car and go around the island on our own. Question: is it possible to buy entrance tickets to such objects as rafting (with elephants, ATVs), gibbon flight, FantaSea and other sightseeing places on the island on the spot, bypassing travel agencies?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Because this month is still considered off-season, they say many islands are closed to the public, is this true? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I bought plane tickets to Phuket on March 19, booked this hotel for the first 3 days, now I want to know about the infrastructure around the hotel. Tell me where it is better to exchange currency; from whom and where to order excursions to Similan, Krabi, Racha; where to eat tasty and inexpensive, where to shop and how to go to Phuket (not by taxi). And of course, advise a hotel in Kata within 3 thousand baht per day for 2 adults. and one child, preferably with a pool and close to the beach. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me reliable companies organizing excursions. Price list for excursions. Trip from 28.12.13 to 08.01.14.
10 years ago  •  12 subscribers 19 answers
We will live in Patong. What do you recommend to see? What beaches do you like in Phuket? Where can you eat tasty and not expensive? I must say right away that we will definitely not sit only in Patong.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We fly in mid-November to Phuket as savages for a month and wondered what we would do there, except for wallowing on the beach of course))). I would like to know what is worth seeing on this miracle island, maybe someone knows places that are not hackneyed by tourists.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Interested in Similans and Pi-Pi, with a Russian-speaking guide.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please tell me, we will live from November 19 at Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket 5 *. We do not want to take excursions from tour operators. Where near this hotel you can buy a tour, we want to Khao Sok. And what is better to take Khao Lak or Khao Sok ??? How are these tours different?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Who owns the latest information, how much does it cost for 2 days with an overnight stay in Khao Sok + Chao Lan Lake? Is it possible to buy "today-tomorrow", since we will only be in Phuket for 3 days. ONLY interested in street t / a. thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to Phuket on July 24th. We heard that in Thailand there is a dolphinarium where you can swim with dolphins, does anyone know where it is, how much it costs, how to get there, programs. Information about the aquaterrarium will also be useful. Thanks to those who responded.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I’ve been to Thailand 6 times already, but everything is in Pattaya, I’ll be in Phuket for the first time, I’m going for 10 days, there won’t be enough time for everything, so you need to choose which of these islands has good weather in July?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! we fly to Phuket via Bangkok - on the way back 1 night (departure from Phuket at 7 am and the next day at 13 flight to Moscow) Maybe someone was on a similar tour - please tell me what is included in the sightseeing tour from the tour operator? and where to go for the rest of the time
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me what to see in Phuket. Compared with excursions from Pattaya, and here and there farms, zoos, villages. What's the difference? I would not like to look twice at almost the same thing. Where is the best zoo? Where is the most interesting crocodile farm? In general, enlighten or give a link to a place where you can clearly decide what to watch.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
in Phuket for the first time. Having followed the links to the excursions, I realized that there are zoos, safaris and farms in Pattaya and Bangkok as well. What is the difference? Where is the best place to visit the zoo in Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket? What is special to see in Phuket that is not in other regions?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 28 answers
we choose between pattaya and phuket, can you tell me what excursions in phuket and their cost, maybe the website of some local travel agency? and even if you live near patong, is it far to get to other beaches and how much is the price?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 25 answers
Good afternoon! So my husband and I decided to rent a scooter to travel around the island. Is the idea reasonable? Motobike-immediately-no, because. no driving experience. Yes, in fact, on a scooter too. Give advice. How to choose? Reliable office near the hotel? Driving rules? Conflict situations? Thanks to those who find the time.
12 years ago  •  15 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me where to buy excursions, we are located at the L'esprit de Naiyang Resort
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 27 answers
To everyone who answered me, of course, a huge thank you! And yet (I'll be at The Royal paradais 3''), where you can buy inexpensive excursions there, if you can specify the price! Sorry for the mistakes!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to Phuket to Karon. Can someone tell me where you can buy good tours. To have a Russian-speaking guide. Well, everything else to be good.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
Hello, I would like to know which excursions are definitely worth going to in May, and what is the difference between Racha and Similan island? Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Where can I buy excursions near the hotel? We want to buy at local travel agencies, preferably with a Russian guide, in the reviews they write that they are 2 times cheaper. from a hotel where you can eat inexpensively and tasty?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Thanks for the answer chimney! Please tell me where and how much you bought tickets for excursions, and also - where was the excursion to the jungle, and for how many days, was there a Russian guide? Has it rained, is there a hair dryer in the room? Did a Filipino sing in the hotel restaurant in the evening?) Why did they fly back with Aeroflot, and not Nord Wind? We have Nord round trip
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Show more »