Questions about PhuketWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
Traveling with a 6 year old
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
We bought a ticket for October 12 and were upset when we saw the weather forecast, every day it rained and thunderstormed. Who is in Phuket now, tell me how the weather is?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! A tour to Phuket is booked from November 14 to November 24 with a child of 3 years. In gizmeteo rain with thunderstorms day and night. The husband wants to go to refuse the ticket. What is the actual weather like there? Or is it better not to risk it? Please help with advice.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
we were intimidated by our "experienced" people, like you will be flooded with rain, don't leave the room, ... is it really so bad? we will be in Thailand 1 time
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
already decided to go to about. Phuket help me choose the month of September or October, I'm more interested in not rains, but still waves on Karon
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Everyone dissuades - they say it rains all day long, the tour has not yet been bought, but mentally already there (
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
we are going in January-February with a child, we want a warm sea and good weather. plz tell me who was at that time, how was it?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
please tell me what the weather is now in Phuket, we are flying on July 25, there will be no tsunami there? my mother is worried)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
I just want it to be sunny so that the photos turn out beautiful, otherwise at the same time the rainy season
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Good day! Question to experienced tourists: what is the weather like in September in Phuket? We are going on vacation with the family on September 1 (Kata beach), we are very worried about the weather. I studied the meteorological reports, but I want to hear "verified by personal experience." On the Internet: it rains all day long, you can’t swim in the sea - it’s stormy, you’ll sit in the hotel all the time ...
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
We are going on a honeymoon trip, we don’t want to spoil it, some are afraid of a cloudy sky and a storm at sea, others reassure that the rains are not as terrible as tour operators draw and they are even romantic) Thanks in advance for your replies!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 24 answers
you are talking about heat and humidity, how is it really there?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Thailand on Phuket in late April-early May, I'm interested in what the weather is like: is there any rain, is the sea calm, can we go on an excursion to Phi Phi?????
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
Naevrnoe is not the first question. But still. In Thailand, Phuket May. What do you think. We want to fly with a friend, for the first time. How is the weather there at this time? Tour firms are intimidated by rains ... but if it rains for 5-10 minutes, as they say, then it's not scary. Maybe there are some other tips or tricks. And can you tell me some hotel who has already been.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Is there a flood?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We looked at the weather. Somehow disappointing ... And the departure on the 26th.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
I will be in Phuket on November 7. what to expect from the weather
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We want to go in mid-November, tell me how it will be with the weather???
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
interested in the flood in Phuket, they write that people are dying
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello! I am planning a trip to Tai from December to March 2011-2012. How is the weather? Season?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
WE HAVE GONE WITH THE HUSBAND IN SEPTEMBER IN PHUKET! PROMPT: DOES IT RAIN FREQUENTLY IN SEPTEMBER?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
we can only go from August 24 to September 01, tour operators say it's not worth it, the weather is bad at this time. Who was, tell me, can I go?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tomorrow we leave, if anyone is in Phuket - what is the weather, what are the forecasts?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are planning a honeymoon trip in August from 07/31 to 08/09/11, the tour operator advises you to choose Phuket, not Koh Samui, explaining that there may be heavy rains on Koh Samui, but not on Phuket. I would also like it to be opened on Similan island yet??
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
can't find another time to relax? sit down please. Or choose another country.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »