Questions about PhuketHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
Were in Pattaya, really liked fruits, shrimp, fish. Tasty and inexpensive. Worn right on the beach, near the hotel. Before that, in Phuket, they rested in a hotel that has its own beach, there were no merchants. Maybe on Karon or Katya you need to choose a hotel?
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Can't find any reviews for this hotel.
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. We are going to Tai to your hotel, tell me if there are two-room rooms in the hotel? We are 4. Two adults and two children aged 10 and 15
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, please help with choosing a room, I need a room in this hotel that will have a bath and a sink not in the room itself, but separately
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
AVISTA GRANDE PHUKET KARO... 5* Phuket. The tour operator's hotel is on sale from November 15! Is it worth it to go at this time? Is there any construction site on site? Is it far to the sea? Is the area green?
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We have never been to Phuket, we usually went to Pattaya. At the end of February we would like to visit Phuket, help with choosing a hotel. We love to swim, and I would like to be closer to the center.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! Does this hotel have a sea water pool? Which hotels in Phuket (Bangtao, Layan) have a saltwater pool?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I booked a room on agoda for the first time and naturally didn’t even pay attention that the low price is non-refundable, there was a free last room, I started to book, booked, entered the card number, the payment went through, and PTM gives out that there are no rooms for the dates I have chosen ... and what to do???? cancellation is paid, 100% of the amount paid for the number of which was not
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I booked a room on agoda for the first time and naturally didn’t even pay attention that the low price is non-refundable, there was a free last room, I started to book, booked, entered the card number, the payment went through, and PTM gives out that there are no rooms for the dates I have chosen ... and what to do???? cancellation is paid, 100% of the amount paid for the number of which was not
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me, when was the last renovation in the building of the storm wing of the grand deluxe room? Thanks
7 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I am flying with a fellow traveler (cheaper ticket), she is alone. Or you can somehow change hotels: we have a double (phuket orchid resort), she has a single (phuket island view).
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are two families with children 6,10,11 years old. Friends tend to settle together in a villa with 4 bedrooms, I prefer the option closer to the beach. On the other hand, the villa has a kitchen and it would be possible to cook sometimes (or will it be nothing?), a small pool. We will be in Thailand for the first time, Phuket was chosen because of the good sea for children. I would like to hear advice on what excursions are worth visiting with children; where in general it is worth leaving the hotel for a change. Do you need to take a separate tour for snorkeling? Bang Tao Beach is public, so there will be no sunbeds or umbrellas? Maybe you should look for another hotel with its own beach and closer to Patong?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
You need a hotel near the beach, with a children's pool, a playground, and close to shops.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we are going with my husband, the hotel is new, opening in October, there are doubts, there is no information, very few photos, maybe someone has already been or knows, is a good hotel?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »