Questions about Phuketshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
How much does a 1.8m wide latex mattress cost?
8 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
I mean the resort areas - Patong, Karon, Kata. Prices in cafes, restaurants, transport, beaches - sunbed 300 b., excursions. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
tell me which SIM card to take to make cheaper calls to Russia and what code to dial before the number?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
And you can also take fruits in hand luggage, will there be any problems at the airport?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I heard it's very cheap!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
it’s just that my friend and I decided to go to you but it’s not clear $ 5215 per person ??? help
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
The people, what is the departure from Phuket DF ????????????
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
We want to bring pillows made of natural latex. Please tell me where to find. We heard that the factory is much more expensive than in stores, because. tourists are taken there.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 17 answers
tell me, please, you can buy a swimsuit somewhere near the hotel or in the hotel, is there mosquitoes in the hotel, is it worth taking anything from them
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
We are going on vacation to Phuket in October, I want to buy an iPad and a NikonD5100 camera there, who bought it, tell me where and about the prices, and whether it’s worth it at all to take at home in St. Petersburg the same prices. In general, any information about shopping in Phuket is interesting. Thanks to those who answer.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
the same as at the airport in Bangkok or higher? and good duty free there in general? because I really liked Bangkok, the prices are lower than in Moscow, so they bought a lot of things there when they were, now I’m interested in how it is in Phuket
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Hello! Is it possible to buy a winter down jacket in Phuket or Bangkok and where?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Hello. Trip to Thailand for the first time. I've been reading the info, and this raises more questions. How to deliver fruits to Russia without loss? Will there be any problems with Russian customs? Another concern is theft. If we leave luggage for the duration of excursions around the BKK, on ​​the bus (then we immediately follow to the airport and to Phuket), is it DANGEROUS? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
I really want to go there.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
But I didn't see an answer. Please, is it possible to buy a good suitcase, preferably cheaper than ours. And cellular.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
But there is no answer. I'm also wondering if it's possible to buy a cheap suitcase.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What is the cheapest store in Phuket where you can buy clothes, souvenirs, fruits? As well as a massage parlor next to the hotel.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Are there cheap pearls in Phuket? And where can I buy them?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 23 answers
Dear tourists! Does anyone know if there are public buses from Bangtao to Phuket Town or to Patong? You don't often run into a taxi!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to take silk for sewing bed linen, if possible, sew it there, a round bed. Who knows tell me please.
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We chose "all inclusive", because. the difference with BB for 14 days for three came out 24000 rubles. Tell me, did we do it right?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
gathered in Phuket I would like to know tour prices based on two and the rest according to yours (number of days) prices for excursions for fruits and vegetables on a tuk-tuk Were in Pattaya managed small for 13 days they spent 600 dollars. The hotel had breakfast. the tour itself cost 38,000 rubles for 13 days. I will be grateful for your help. thanks
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
1. Are there shops nearby or do you have to take a taxi to get them 2. And is it possible to download a map somewhere with shops, a cafe, etc. Or ask at the hotel?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers