Questions about PhuketPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
Good afternoon. I'm wondering if there is an iron in the room. In some hotels, you can iron things in the room yourself without resorting to laundry services. Thanks!!!!!
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
How to get from Patong to other beaches, except for a bike and a taxi? My husband and I are here until May 16, if there are those who want to travel around the beaches and sights of Phuket, write, we will cooperate!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Guys! Can someone tell me about the flower markets, they are interested in orchids, not wholesale, for a home collection, a hotel in Patong, I will be grateful to everyone)
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Thailand for the first time. The beach is 1 km away from the hotel. I know that you can rent a scooter. Isn't it dangerous to leave it unattended by the beach, in the sense that it can be stolen, or is there no such thing? And what about the observance of traffic rules, how does the local traffic police feel about this?
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
8 years ago  •  11 subscribers 26 answers
Can anyone shed some light on the parasol ban on Phuket beaches? The new authorities have banned the rental of sun loungers and umbrellas, but there is information that you cannot come to the beach with your own umbrellas. What is the situation today?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Some sites write massage (FREE)
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
menu on breakfasts
delicious and not too expensive to eat..next to the Royal Crown Hotel & Palm Spa Resort)))) Thank you in advance..waiting for an answer to [email protected]
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I found information that the tiger palace is located in the Kathu area. Will taxi drivers understand me? How much will the fare cost?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Can I walk from Kata Sea Breeze Resort to any attractions in Phuket?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I laid a route from the Karon Sea Send hotel, it is located near the Karon Ring, to the Dino Park on Google. map - it goes 500 meters. I look at the map of the beaches - it's really far, 4 kilometers. Please tell me - is it really possible to walk or do you still need to take a taxi? For me, walking 1-1.5 km is acceptable.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
when booking a double room (studio) with parents and staying with a 6-year-old child together without an extra bed, do you need to pay separately for breakfast for him? (I just heard that in the hotel, when paying by adults, children eat for free)
Who was in this hotel, share your impressions. Where is the best place to buy tours? Do you know the prices for "James Bond Island", "Siam Niramit Evening Show" and "Khao Sok National Park - Chieu Lan Lake (2 days)" Where can I have a snack? What shops can you recommend? Which floor is best to live on? Is the location of the rooms on the first floor with access to the pool convenient? We plan to visit the hotel in early December.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
That's interesting: it seems that there is such entertainment for tourists, and specifically, it is not possible to find information "how much", "where".
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Where near the hotel you can eat inexpensively and tasty, where to exchange money, where to buy excursions. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
In the summer we rested in Pattaya, there were no problems with a hookah, at every step and very decent, but in Phuket I heard that they want to ban, share who where they were and smoked, well, a good atmosphere is of course also important !!
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 8 answers
We want to go to your hotel on February 16 for 2 weeks, and the travel agency tells us that at this time the pools will be under repair
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, good cafes near the hotel, how to get to the market, is there a toilet and shower on the beach.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We want to take a car in Phuket for a few days to travel around the islands. Has anyone rented a car there? Where is it better to take and what should be feared?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
My husband and I are flying to Tai in January. I read a lot of reviews and forums, so everything seems to be clear, except for the food. We want delicious and beautifully cooked seafood. Maybe in a fishing village overlooking the sea or in a beautiful restaurant. Tell me who knows a beautiful secluded place))) Mercy
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
we are flying in 2 weeks, I would like to know which beach it is better to go or go to based on the location of the hotel and in general, maybe someone had a rest in this hotel and have something to tell, where to buy excursions, etc.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »