Questions about PhuketTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
Is it better to book now or right before the trip at the end of March? And how is the situation with viruses now? This year, some doubts are being taken about holidays in Asia, but I can’t think of anything such a warm sea and inexpensive.
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
I really want to go to Koh Samui... but the vacation is only 7 days. Looking for options.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
We were in February 2016 in Karon. Treasure Island prices are 1.5 times higher than the rest. On the first tour, they came to pick us up with a delay of almost an hour. They forgot to pick up the second one. At the same time, the departure was at 7 am local time, we got up at 6 (at 2 am in Moscow). Anger was terrible, I wanted to sleep madly. The money was returned. Draw your own conclusions. All excursions can be safely bought from local companies, as we later did. The locals work clearly, they care about each client and value their reputation (unlike Treasure Island).
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! We want to go to Thailand in November. Tell me, has anyone booked tickets and hotels through Asiahotels.ru? For some reason, their prices are much cheaper than what a friend in a travel agency offers us, and therefore it’s scary ... I want to find those who have already traveled so personally.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 26 answers
Good afternoon! I apologize in advance if there is already a thread about this, I couldn't find it. We want to go with my husband in the winter (approximately February) to Tai, Phuket. It’s scary to organize such a trip ourselves, although we are considering such an option, but can anyone advise a reliable tour operator in this direction? The biggest snag, as I understand it, is in flight. In general, I will be very glad to hear advice, I really want to go to Tai)))
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me which tour operator is better to fly to Phuket from Yekaterinburg? What kind of hotels are more or less good on the coast
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I can’t figure out how to combine an excursion with a beach holiday? Rather, on the contrary, beach holidays and excursions. I want to fly to Thailand in January. I thought about the DR, but now I'm still leaning towards the beginning of February, it's interesting to get to the Chinese New Year. Again, is it worth it? Or is it still a week earlier to fly and celebrate 45 there? Decided on Phuket, Movenpick. Was in Movenpick in other countries, the hotel .. well, probably the best for me. Karon Beach is beautiful, Patong is nearby, everything seems to be fine :-) BUT, I will be bored. I will definitely be bored. So: two days Bangkok, five days Pattaya and a week Phuket? Why do I need Pattaya in January? And what will I see only in Bangkok and Phuket? Please help me sort out all this exotic :-) Many thanks to all the experts in Thailand who answered.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 37 answers
Kata Beach Resort please tell me how much it will cost approximately for a trip for 9 days for 2?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
I would like to organize the next trip to Tai on my own - without a tour operator. If there are no problems with booking a hotel, what about air travel? How to book tickets Novosibirsk-Thailand if only the North Wind flies
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
pattaya or island
13 years ago  •  12 subscribers 32 answers
At the end of April we will rest at the Briza Beach Resort Khao Lak (advise which company to buy excursions (preferably with a Russian-speaking guide) Maybe there are phones, contacts. I would be grateful for any information. Thank you in advance!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers