Questions about PhuketDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Phuket
Hello, tell me who flew by maiden name with a foreign passport? Does anyone ask for other documents? I don’t have time to make a foreign name for my husband by November.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
The question is actually this. I received a passport of Ukraine in Moscow, at the embassy. Therefore, it is foreign. There is no internal, because. I'm on permanent residence in Russia. Not long ago I extended the validity of my passport, they put a stamp there that is valid until such and such a date. At the embassy they told me that they would not let me into a country with a visa entry, they did not explain the reason. But Tai is visa-free for gr. Ukraine. I’m afraid to buy tickets, all of a sudden there will be problems and I won’t be able to leave, it will be a pity for the money) Who faced this situation, please unsubscribe.)
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 23 answers
Please tell me if I need a visa, entry into the country on 12/23/2011 departure on 01/22/2012 it turns out for 31 days I'm leaving.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I read this: To obtain a visa, tourists need to: present 500 USD in cash per person or if they have a bank card, they must withdraw 18,000 THB from an ATM (available at the airport), and also present a ticket with a return flight from Thailand. Otherwise, entry into Thailand will be denied. Do they really ask you to show how much money you are carrying at the airport? Thank you in advance)
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers