Questions about IstanbulTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
Basically, the organization of the tour itself and the price are of interest (what does it include - flight, transfer or not?).
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
Dear forum users! My wife and I are professional guides in Thailand. We make individual excursions, which are very different from group tours in terms of spaciousness and comfort, but differ little in price. We really want to find the same guides in Istanbul, who could show us the sights of this city with the same quality and not very expensive. We understand that it will be more expensive than watching by yourself or with a group. But in moderation, as we do. If there are such people on the forum, we will be happy to talk and order a program. The presence of real reviews with contacts of tourists who were served is a must. Thank you in advance.
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, which travel agency can fly to Istanbul for 7-0 days? We are from Sochi. We want to fly to the May holidays.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What is included in the price of this tour?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We wanted to visit Istanbul for sightseeing purposes. They offered to stay at the Barin Hotel. Tour operator Alliance (Kyiv) Tell me, please, who traveled with this tour operator, what are your impressions, is it worth going from this operator. Maybe there are more reviews and comments on the hotel Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
tell - what is the minimum amount you need to have in cash and what types of bank cards are quoted (or does not make sense); What kind of clothes are there at this time of the year? - well, purely theoretically: is it easy to get through without a "language" to the consulate in a critical situation?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers