Questions about IstanbulCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
We will be grateful for all the advice and hints on what should be foreseen, for any little things that relate to modern circumstances. The trip is planned for the end of March.
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 21 answer
Book a hostel right upon arrival in Istanbul?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
My wife and I arrive at 2 am. Tell me what is better: to sit at the airport until the subway opens or take a taxi?.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
We rest in a hotel located near the Fatih Mosque. The metro stop "Vangeler" is not marked on the city map. How many meters to go to it and how?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
There is a desire to make an excursion from Istanbul to Edirne. Where can I buy a bus ticket?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. We are planning an independent trip for the end of July for 2 adults + 1 child 2.7 years old. Tell me, please, where is the best place to stay? What is best in the Sultanahmet area, I already understood, but there are so many hotels. I would like to find an inexpensive hotel, up to 14 tr per room for 4 days. And since we are traveling with a child, we need normal conditions. What is the best way to get from the airport? Where can you go as a child so that your daughter is interested, maybe to the zoo? how to get there. I would like to devote time to shopping, which shopping center is better to go to, so that there are fewer transfers. I would appreciate any information and any advice.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, who has already stayed at the Swissetel Bosphorus hotel, how to get from the airport to the hotel. Is it clear that by taxi, where is the airport parking lot? What is the price ? Where is the best place to have breakfast, lunch, dinner? Tell me, restaurants 6 cafes in the city? And how to get there. In general, we are flying to Istanbul for the first time, and on our own. Write in detail please!
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
From Ataturk Airport we will go to Taksim by bus. How much is the trip for 1 person.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We are going on vacation to Istanbul Please tell me who was or knows cheap hostels in the Taksim or Sultanhamet districts. We are going in the fall, we are not going to stay at the hotel at all, so I want something cheaper - there is a lot to see. Tips on nutrition and moving around the city will help a lot ( areas of the main attractions, what are the excursions and prices, entrance tickets to museums). Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I booked a hotel on Booking with a card and will soon leave for Istanbul. However, I don’t want to take the card with me so that I don’t get lost. Will they oblige me to pay through the terminal or not?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
No desire to spend an extra $500 on a hotel
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! Guys, tell me, pliz, I planned a trip "savage" to Istanbul on April 26-29, 2012. I'm a girl, I'm 27 (don't scare me, just that they'll steal it, I've already heard :)) I booked a hotel Cagri hotel (Fatih). I have already bought tickets, but the closer the date, the more fears :) I just read that I need medical insurance, is that true? I don't have it.. Will someone ask about insurance, where exactly or is it just for me? How much money do you need (not including the hotel) for accommodation + sightseeing of Istanbul for these incomplete 3 days? And yet, if you can, still throw a couple of tips on how not to disappear to a lonely girl in Istanbul and return home safe and sound :) Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to it!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 31 answer
I'm going to Istanbul. The numbers fall from April 16 to April 22, please tell me if it’s worth going these days, it turns out Easter week in Orthodox (Easter 15) and Eid al-Adha in Muslim, when many establishments are closed for a week. One guide advises visiting during the celebration. But I doubt whether it will be convenient for me? Will museums, cathedrals, transport work??? Who was at that time please answer urgently need to decide on a ticket. Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Where is it cheaper to buy a ticket from Kyiv to Istanbul. I eat on my own.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
At 13-00 the plane arrives in Istanbul. Divan Hotel Istanbul What's the best way to get there? Ideally, I would like to take a ferry: from the European part to the Asian one. Does anyone know this area?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 15 answers
is it possible to take medicines in ampoules such as navacaine diphenhydramine with me in my hand luggage??
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me how much money I should have with me so that I was not deported back in Istanbul
13 years ago  •  11 subscribers 25 answers
is it possible for citizens of Ukraine to fly to Turkey from Russia? I have a common-law wife working there, I'm flying to her and what documents and amount of money are needed.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 37 answers
We want to fly to Istanbul with my family as a savage. See the city, do shopping. Please tell me, does anyone know if it is possible to buy a hotel room directly in Istanbul? In what area? What is the weather like in the middle of March? Thanks in advance, Gulnara.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
where to go, where to shop? Where to stay inexpensively, but comfortably
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
The purpose of the trip is to see the maximum of sights in 7 days. Recommend an inexpensive hotel and air travel company. Thanks in advance everyone
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers