Questions about IstanbulWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
I see the weather on the Internet, maybe someone is there now, take a down jacket?
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
What is the duration of the tour to choose 3 or 5 days in order to make the most of the time. What is the best season, approximate budget
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
How is the weather in Istanbul right now? +10 judging by the site.. What to wear? Is the wind cold from the Bosphorus? Thanks
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, who knows Istanbul well, what kind of area is it, is it far from the center, and is there a beach in this area? Also, how hot is Istanbul in summer? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I'm going on a trip to Istanbul for the New Year. Tell me what things to take? What is the weather like during this period of the year? And one more thing: in which establishments in Istanbul you can eat with high quality and not very expensive (maybe there is a network of establishments where both Istanbul residents and tourists eat) Thanks for the answers
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
I will be in Istanbul in early October. What clothes to take so as not to be overloaded?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I am going to Istanbul from March 29 to April 2. Here, I think about what clothes to take and what to leave at home. I’m afraid to freeze, I’ve read that it’s not hot there in March, but I want to take everything light already ... Advise! Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 21 answer