Questions about IstanbulHow to get there

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
- What is the cheapest way to get from the new airport closer to the city center? The subway has not yet been opened there, as I understand it. And they won't make it until April. - Is it possible to buy Istanbul Card somewhere by paying with a bank card?
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Please tell me. Question about transfer from the new airport to Fatih area. Who used Booking Taxi? Confuses the price (round trip to Fatih and back 33 euros). All other services 30 euros one way. I would like to see real reviews in order to understand whether it is worth it or not. Who used what service for the transfer? The bus does not fit (I know that it is cheaper, there are additional introductory notes on this matter). Thanks in advance to everyone who responded.
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The new Istanbul Airport is far from the city and does not have a metro. Until recently, there were Hawaist buses, which could quickly and inexpensively get to the city and back. For some reason they were cancelled. Now there are only city buses at the airport. They do not go to tourist places, you need to either get there with several transfers, or drive up to them by taxi. Question: how to call a taxi? Is there an app like Uber for example? How, if you exclude a taxi, get from Sultanahmed to the airport? Maybe someone has experience or a ready-made algorithm for such a path?
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers