Questions about IstanbulPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
I will live in Sultanahmet (Fatih). I looked on the map and did not find large grocery supermarkets. Tell me which is closer and better.
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We only have breakfast included. And we would like not to look for another restaurant anywhere else, but to dine and have breakfast at the Antusa Palace Hotel.
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
They write that it is necessary to move away from the center of tourism and it will immediately be cheaper. And you can name the establishments or addresses. Thank you all in advance)
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
We live not far from Taksim)
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Let's say I buy in the city 2 liters of Ayran, 1 kg of baklava. Is it possible to store it in the minibar of the room for free or do you need to arrange with the hotel in advance?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Can you please tell me how water parks work in Istanbul? How to get there from the center? How much is the water park and fare? They write that there is a free service to water parks, is this true and how to get back?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Everyone writes that there are many must-see places in Istanbul, about shopping, but not a word about the sea. Is it possible to combine excursions and seaside holidays in Istanbul? Where and how is it easier to do this?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I heard that it was already opened in April, but I can’t google the price
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
The websites have an explanation of the trip to Emirgan Park by bus. And how to get from Eminenu by ferry to the park?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
The websites indicate that in April the new park "Istanbul Vialand" in the Eyup district began work. It is strange that they did not even write the address.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
The site found the address of the water park, but the route of public transport is not indicated, Please tell us.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am interested in the cost of a ticket for a bus trip around the city, i.e. intracity routes, for example, from Eminenu Square to the Kariye Museum.
I was in Istanbul once with an organized group. I want to go again, but on my own. Travel agencies offer a package of an individual tour, but you can also buy a ticket yourself and book a hotel. Advise how best to do if I'm traveling alone. Is it safer if you buy a tour from a company or does it not matter? Thanks
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 22 answers
Recommend a restaurant with a good view in the Sultanahmet area (for example, near the Galata Bridge, Karaköy pier) or somewhere else with average prices for a small corporate party. ~$50 per person, for example.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, please, from experience: if you fly to Istanbul from Minsk not on a tour package, but on your own, do you need any documents or is a stamp sufficient upon arrival at the airport for a visa? And how long is this visa valid?
I didn’t find it on the terminal map, who I asked - they don’t know
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
Reviews on the site regarding food are the same: cafe or street trade? And if I want to buy a bottle of kefir and 200 grams of cheese?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
where can a woman go one evening? I will live in Sultanahmet.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me please! I want to shop and walk in the center every evening. How far from the Artemis Marin Princess 5 * hotel to go to the center and how???
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, we are going to Istanbul and I would like to visit the hammam))) Advise where to go (what would not be like on the conveyor) and if possible, approximate prices))) Thank you
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
Please answer after visiting the sights, museums, where you can spend the rest of the day. What to do in the evening, where to go so that it is not very tiring and safe, given that I am alone. Thanks
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I love good live music. We want to listen to something authentic, oriental, interesting in Istanbul - live, of course. Please advise some bar (club, art cafe) where this can be done. Preferably in the Taksim area. I'm asking about live music and some kind of intelligent place. on one of the forums, they answered my question so that I would not wander around the discos in Istanbul and would not look for adventures on my F .... (we are traveling together with a friend). Thanks in advance!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Who celebrated the New Year in Istanbul, please advise the restaurant or cafe where you were on the festive night. We are traveling as a family with an adult son, we are planning to live next to the Gulhane tram stop. We were in Istanbul in the spring, ate where the famine would catch. They didn’t look at the situation, it was delicious everywhere))) And now they are attending to a festive dinner. Thanks in advance for good advice :)
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Including breakfast at the hotel))
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
can turkish guys meet 2 girls from turkey and ukraine at the same time?
15 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
The chef promised to let me go for the New Year holidays, I want to go to Istanbul, Where to do shopping (leather, rags), what to see, where to eat delicious fish with a view of Trabzon, which hotel to choose. Please note that we will go with my wife 6 times (children at home) before that there was only Kemer 3-4 stars, thank you in advance, we don’t offer stupid things from state employees
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers