Questions about Istanbulshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
Tell me, how much money should I take with me? I understand. stupid question, everyone has their own needs. I am flying with my daughter (9 years old) from May 1 to May 9. The hotel has already been paid (center). I haven't been to Istanbul so I don't know the prices. I would like to see the city, mosques, parks, the Bosphorus without restaurants and frills. Tell me, about the cost of excursions, meals, entrance to mosques, parks, etc. And how much does an excursion to Pamukalle cost and how long does it take to go?
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, please, good hotels in Istanbul! Also, how many days would it take for sightseeing? Where do you recommend to eat? What are the beaches like there? And most importantly - where you can do good shopping inexpensively - are you interested in high-quality leather goods, jeans, knitwear, gold jewelry? Thank you in advance!
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
Tell me, please, where is it better in Istanbul, in which market to buy inexpensive things. And on what days does the outbound market in Istanbul work ??? And on what days is the large Lalelli market ???
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
Can you please tell me how to send purchases from Istanbul to Kyiv? Before, I heard there were firms that were engaged in sending cargo ... How are things now? Are there any other such companies and if so, please give me contacts. Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In the reviews, tourists write about buying jackets, sheepskin coats in Turkey. I am interested in a mouton fur coat for my wife. Mouton, as it seems to me, is lamb's wool. But are fur coats sewn in Turkey? Also write something about buying tulip bulbs in Istanbul. I want to plant a vegetable garden.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tourist reviews indicate that to visit shops on Baghdad Street, you need to take a minibus 20 minutes from the pier. But the street is 6 km long..Where can I get off?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon. I flew from Antalya and forgot to look at the non-cash payment in Duty Free Antalya. I'm flying from Moscow to Istanbul, I don't really want to carry cash. Accordingly, the question arose whether it is possible to pay with a bank card in Duty Free stores? The same question is of interest about Sheremetyevo Airport, since I fly out of it - is it also possible to pay with a card? Well, another question - for those who flew domestic flights in Turkey from Istanbul Ataturk Airport ... Is there Duty Free for domestic flights / the airport is divided into international. and internal or not? I was in transit from Antalya once, but I didn’t understand :)
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Once I read in the reviews that you need to cross the Bosphorus, and then go towards the movement of the car. I crossed the Bosphorus and did not know where to go next: either to the left, or to the right, or straight, because. The car was moving in all directions.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Repeatedly tried to buy a couple of kilos of tobacco in bulk at the Egyptian market for my home. But I have never seen tobacco in fibers and bunches. Suddenly, under the guise of tobacco, they sell something else, and then there will be problems at the airport. I'm afraid to try to smoke on the spot - what if it's poison?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
hello, I would like to know where they buy copies of branded clothes and shoes, how are things with customs, what is the minimum purchase amount, where will they stay in the atelier, if someone travels and is purchased, please respond, where Enneli, dresscode is sewn, I’ll love the question in Turkey where? I’ll be very happy grateful if anyone can help write to the mail: [email protected]
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
This refers to high-quality clothing and a lower price than in the Russian Federation (shirts, suits, etc.)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Is it possible to buy a sheepskin coat in July? Where can I buy a women's sheepskin coat (not lightweight) for $700? Time limited, 1 day excursion from Kemer. Therefore, tell me, please, where can I buy a sheepskin coat for sure in this short time?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! In November we are going to Istanbul with my husband and children to dress up. Also interested in Turkish fur coats. I would like to receive information from you on the range of prices for whole mink coats, it is generally worth spending a piece of time on this in Istanbul. I want to buy a fur coat for myself. Thank you, I'll wait for your news. Sincerely, Elena.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Advise where and what is the approximate cost of jackets?? And more towels and bed linen??
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
In a week I will be passing through Istanbul for a day. I desperately need to buy a CANON 5D camera, they should have brought it from Manila, but they broke it off. Is it possible to buy such a camera there and plus a couple of lenses for it?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers