Questions about IstanbulExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
I understand that the price of the card does not include audio guides and a ticket to the Topkapi harem. If I buy a card, how can I buy audio guides to Topkapi and Hagia Sophia, as well as a ticket to the Topkapi harem? Is there any separate ticket office for MUSEUM PASS İSTANBUL holders? Or is it possible to pre-purchase online? You really don’t want to stand in a general giant queue at the entrance, especially since the card gives you the right to priority entry.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
First time to Istanbul? All good. In Turkey, not for the first time, but all beach holidays. We want to see Istanbul. That is, as I understand it, plane tickets and hotel reservations. Troubled questions: 1. how to get to the hotel from the airport? 2. Advise the area of ​​the city with the most convenient interchange, shopping, parks, attractions. 3. Can anyone orientate the names of inexpensive city hotels? 4. Where to eat if it's not all inclusive anymore. 5. Where to buy a travel card (I remember about moving in Antalya - there are only travel cards on city buses. Payment to the driver does not go through. Thanks for the advice.
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon! I will be 1 night in Istanbul. I want to visit the Basilica Cistern, a boat on the Bosphorus, Isiklal, the Galata Bridge, the Galata Tower and, if there is enough time, the Dolmabahce Palace.
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
Good afternoon! I will be in Istanbul for 1 day. What do you recommend to see? The Blue Mosque, Topkany Palace visited last time.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
I learned how to use the metro and tram in Istanbul, but the bus ride seems more convenient to me, because it should go along routes that are beneficial to me. But how do you know? I am interested in a connection from Taksim Square to Laleli, to Merter, Zeytinburnu? , Carillé Museum ? If anyone knows, then write.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
There is a desire to book a hotel in the Sisli area. I'm interested in the question: are there direct bus routes from Sisli to Aksaray, (without a transfer at Taksim), as well as to Karakoy? If anyone knows the answer, please write?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I paid for tickets to Topkapi via the Internet, but they still haven’t come to soap, in the sense of the 2nd day, no one has come across
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We will be traveling with my daughter in Istanbul (16 hours). We would like to visit the new amusement park Vialend (Eyup district). What is the cheapest way to get there?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
I am interested in the question: how far from Eminenu Square can I get on the city ferry up the Bosphorus? In this matter, the excursion tour of the Bosphorus is excluded. I am only interested in the work of urban water transport. I'm flying to Istanbul in three days.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I have heard but not seen the museum card and do not know the conditions for its use. The three of us would like to go to the same museum using the same card on the condition that we will never use the card anywhere else.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We will be in Istanbul from October 3rd. Are there day and night walks along the Bosphorus at this time of the year? If there is a night walk, is it possible to buy it for less than $80? Thanks in advance for your replies.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
On 10/22/2012 I bought an Istanbulkarta, used it for 2 days and went home. On May 22, 2013 I will come to Istanbul again. Will the card be valid?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
It is good to live near the Moscow air hubs: where and when you want, you will fly away. In our province, then only in Antalya and Istanbul: 2 times a week. I ask in travel agencies: how about a vacation in Bodrum, Izmir, Kusadasi, Marmaris - they answer in no way, only to Antalya and only at 3 am departure. Therefore, I ask for a trip from Istanbul to Kusadasi.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I heard that there are many historical monuments in Edirne. There is a desire to visit this city. Please tell me if anyone went there: how to leave Istanbul by bus, how long to go, where to stay and what to see?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We want to visit Istanbul, we are going with "Accord-tour", we will be in Istanbul for 3 days. all the sights are close to each other, we want to see everything on our own (when traveling with Accord in Europe, we made sure that the prices for excursions are very high). Please write the cost of entrance tickets (Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern, Topkali Palace, night and day walks along the Bosphorus, etc.), is it possible to see this without a group? Thank you very much in advance.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If anyone knows, then write from which pier you can go to the Princes' Islands, what is the schedule and payment method (cash, card)
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going in April with my wife for the weekend (3 days). I would like to see the city as much as possible. Advise plz. adequate and not very expensive guide. Thanks in advance.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 25 answers
We have enough time not to take a taxi
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I found only one story on this topic, but they took a taxi there
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My husband and I are going to rest in Istanbul. I want to go on excursions, we don’t want to book at the hotel, it’s expensive. tell me the website or contacts of companies that organize excursions from Istanbul
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
flying through istanbul! eat about
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 23 answers
Are the Baths of Roksolana already open for tourists? Has anyone been there? Please share your impressions.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Where can you go on a boat on the Bosphorus. Which excursions are more interesting? What does ferry mean?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
I will be in Istanbul, I want to visit Cappadocia. Tell me how and where is it better to book a tour or go on your own? If possible, describe the path of an independent trip (if it is safe) And what is the most interesting thing you can see there. Thank you all in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
And how do you feel about travel agencies that offer sightseeing tours of the city? Does it make sense to contact them if we only have two full days in Istanbul (1st day - evening arrival, 4th - morning departure)? If so, which agencies does it make sense to contact (address and approximate prices)? P.S. Our hotel in Sultanahmet.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 24 answers
Dear experts, I propose to write in this thread your program for 5-7 days of stay in Istanbul. How long do you think the first visit will be enough? What is the difference between your subsequent trips to Istanbul after the first one?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 28 answers
I understand that you can name two weeks ... But I want to choose a more or less optimal option, as for the first time - so that there is no feeling that a gallop ... Anetka-gan, I listened to you :))
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 38 answers
Show more »