Questions about IstanbulDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! I'm going on holiday to Turkey, can I bring my ninebot kickscooter es2 with me? It has a non-removable lithium-ion battery. Does it need to be declared?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! We are flying to Istanbul to visit. Do you need an invitation or can you only get a round trip ticket, insurance
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
I am a Crimean, I have been living and working in Moscow for 3 years, I have 2 citizenships (Ukrainian and Russian), now I am changing my foreign passport (change of surname due to marriage), I want to fly with a Ukrainian foreign passport (with an old family name) to Istanbul from Moscow? 3 months have passed since the registration of the marriage. Can there be problems at customs? Please let me know if anyone has come across this situation.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine, I came to Turkey for a vacation, I have a round-trip ticket. Can I fly from Turkey to Georgia and return to Turkey again in a day? Do I need a visa to travel to Georgia?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I am a citizen of Ukraine, but I work in Spain, I have a work permit and stay here, can I fly from Spain to Turkey for a few days and back? what documents are needed for this and do I need a visa, can there be any problems in connection with this?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Tickets for 23.01 back 26.01
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I want to fly to Istanbul in February 2014. Visit for 8 days. Can I do it. if the passport ends in June 2014.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
4 days ago I arrived from Istanbul, I was there for 5 days, today I need to fly again (I return on Sunday) and fly again on Monday morning
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My friends live in Istanbul and invite me to visit them for the weekend. Will they let me out with only round trip tickets. without hotel reservation vouchers, because I have a place to live. thanks!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
I lived in Turkey for 9 months on a guest visa, a month has passed since I left for Ukraine, can I enter Turkey again, or are there any restrictions? I would be grateful for an answer! Irina
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I’m going for a couple of days with a friend whose husband is already there and is a Turk.. What documents do I need besides a passport?.. there are tickets, but they are electronic
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »