Questions about IstanbulHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Istanbul
Good afternoon! Please help me Choose a budget inexpensive hotel with breakfast for 4 nights in the Sultanahmet area!) so that it would not be a “sad” hotel. We fly from 27.04-01.05 Thank you
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
We are planning to go with a friend for the Christmas holidays, scrupulously calculate the budget. If you do not take into account the New Year's festivities, how much, on average, should you expect? We are thinking of buying IstanbulKart at the airport right away, but we are not sure about the amount of replenishment. Breakfast is included in the room payment, we don’t buy clothes, jewelry, souvenirs (usually we bring local sweets as gifts for the remaining money) Thanks in advance for your reply!
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We want to swim in the sea with children, everything is included, and visit Istanbul with its sights. Tell me a resort or hotel, please. Thank you all in advance!
9 years ago  •  10 subscribers 15 answers
I booked the hotel 9 days before arrival, subject to free cancellation 1 day before arrival. The money was debited from the card immediately. I did not like it, because I was counting on this money to buy plane tickets, and pay in cash at the hotel. I immediately canceled the booking. There were still 7 days left before the check-in date. 20 days have passed since the cancellation of the reservation, but the money has not been returned to the card. Previously, I repeatedly booked hotels in Istanbul and the money was never debited or blocked from the card, since I never use a non-refundable rate. Tell me what to do?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Dear tourists! Tell me a 4-5 * hotel, not far from tourist sites that have rooms with sea views.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. Please tell me who visited the hotel La Casa Suites. (Istanbul) How would you rate this hotel. I want to stay there, but there are no reviews. Also, please, who traveled not long ago to Turkey from Ukraine, what documents are required in order to go on vacation for 10 days (I don’t go through a travel agency, I have tickets there and back, a passport). What else is required. Also, who was driving from Ataturk Airport to Taksim Square, tell me what is convenient to get to, how, and what is the cost (except for a taxi.) Thank you all for your answers.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please explain to me the ad on the hotel website "Breakfast is provided at a price..Add a service in the next step." Question: Do I have to pay for breakfast anyway, even if I don't use it? or I do not understand correctly?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to go to Istanbul for a long time - to see the sights. Option - only in winter for a few days (such as a weekend)! Really? Who was - how is the weather and service: is everything working? Need a budget! Orient, please, on prices and conditions in winter. We accept advice on hotels and travel agencies that can offer this option! Thanks!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 22 answers
departure from Dnepropetrovsk
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hotels in Istanbul are very expensive. There is a desire to rent an apartment for a month for one thousand dollars. But how and where is it better to do it?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
first time in Turkey don't know which hotel to choose
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Good afternoon. Please tell me which hotel is better to choose Hotel Golden Peninsula Istanbul or Golden Horn Istanbul? Interested in the location and everything else) http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/golden-peninsula-istanbul.ru.html?aid=357027;label=yan104jc-hotel-ru-tr-goldenNhorn-unspec-ua-com;sid=c2 c79f5238c6bc3a5492090382a3246c; dcid=1;checkin=2013-11-27;checkout=2013-12-04;srfid=2082e6833574aae5547ce0d e6444950d1b2d7cfaX34#hash-blockdisplay4 http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/golden-horn.ru.html?aid=357027;label=yan104jc-hotel-ru-tr-goldenNhorn-unspec-ua-com;sid=c2 c79f5238c6bc3a5492090382a3246c;dcid= one
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to Istanbul at the end of May ... three people ... I would like a hotel not far from Sultanahmet .. although it is possible in another place .. the main thing is the price and quality of the room. we just came across that many hotel descriptions do not correspond to reality .. thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The reviews write that from Sabiha Airport you can only get to Taksim Square, but how to leave Sultanahmet on a direct route to Sabiha?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
When I choose a hotel on the site, I find that an apartment is better than a room in a hotel at the same price. But what is the solution to the mystery, is there any unpleasant surprise?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I booked a room at the Lotos Hotel on Booking, which is near the Golden Horn Bay, but there are no reviews about it on the sites. If anyone has been there, please tell us about the hotel.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Show more »